OCS-logo.png
Bubbler-logo.png

http://www.alienspapercraft.com/multiple-update.html

enjoy :happy:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you very much for these wonderful little crafts!

I have added them to the RESOURCE Section (with a direct linkt to the website).

EVERYONE, please check out the rest of his wonderful models.

Thank you once again!!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Jan,

I am back on Zealot.
Thank you for these wonderful gifts!!!

Famous Dave

@alien99. Thank you so much for all you have given to this hobby. I am in awe of the talent you and other designers bring to us. Over the years, I have enjoyed watching you develop your models and then generously deliver them to the masses. I wish you a blessed new year and look forward to what you may have in store.
Sincerely,
Dave

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
still waiting for a tos jupiter 2, lol. sr71? that silver ship noobian cruiser that kinda looks like an SR71? great stuff by the way, this is one of my favorite threads. happy new year!

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
New group of the Astro Racers (after one year of waiting :) are here

and two winners of Astro Racers 2015 - and my rebuild of their ideas for the ABC magazine.
http://www.alienspapercraft.com/multiple-update.html

enjoy ;) ...Merry XMAS & Happy New Year 2016

Alien99 / Jan,

Master builder - thank you so much for uploading these new models!:Bravo: They are really COOOOOOL! thumbsup:King:

Now onto the builds :animated:- when I can make the time!:)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too Jan!

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Customizer

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the creator of the Astro Racers as well. There have been many dioramas and models that I have come across online that have been interesting but the Astro Racers are the only models that have been appealing enough to make me actually build them. I've applied the builds to different interest of mine and I'm more excited with each model built.
If there is anyway I can help further the Astro Racers theme and / or production of models please let me know .

Now.....if someone would design an opening canopy for each of the Astro Racers I'd be over the moon. I'm "back engineering" that feature with each model.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the creator of the Astro Racers as well. There have been many dioramas and models that I have come across online that have been interesting but the Astro Racers are the only models that have been appealing enough to make me actually build them. I've applied the builds to different interest of mine and I'm more excited with each model built.
If there is anyway I can help further the Astro Racers theme and / or production of models please let me know .

Now.....if someone would design an opening canopy for each of the Astro Racers I'd be over the moon. I'm "back engineering" that feature with each model.

You design an opening canopy with the cockpit and dashboard seat etc.. That's one way to help! ;)

Customizer

I'm actually doing that right now in the early morning (...seats are done . I'm finishing the control panel).

I'd say I'm currently addicted to astro racer modification.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I'm actually doing that right now in the early morning (...seats are done . I'm finishing the control panel).

I'd say I'm currently addicted to astro racer modification.

Customizer,

Looking forward to seeing the mods for your astro racer!:) I've been thinking of a design with a cockpit and a pilot as well. I've got the templates for the pilot and a design for the cockpit has been in the works but put on hold until I finish up the BSG Defender.

Which astro racer were you going to modify?

Have a great day!

Sky Seeker

Customizer

I'm working on my second racer ( Scarabeus). I finished the Black Lamborghini inspired racer already. I've only been building paper models for roughly 1 month (maybe closer to 2 months now). The first model was an Aliens inspired APC type vehicle.

The cockpit designs are being created by the seat of my pants physically as opposed to digitally or on a piece of paper in advance. I've altered the scale of the vehicles to better suit my preference and also a few other changes so the seating area wont be able to be used by anyone else unless they rescale and modify exactly as i did :(

Are you going to use a paper made canopy or an alternative material?

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I'm working on my second racer ( Scarabeus). I finished the Black Lamborghini inspired racer already. I've only been building paper models for roughly 1 month (maybe closer to 2 months now). The first model was an Aliens inspired APC type vehicle.

The cockpit designs are being created by the seat of my pants physically as opposed to digitally or on a piece of paper in advance. I've altered the scale of the vehicles to better suit my preference and also a few other changes so the seating area wont be able to be used by anyone else unless they rescale and modify exactly as i did :(

Are you going to use a paper made canopy or an alternative material?

Customizer,

The one I was going to modify is #5 - Lightjet using the existing scale. The body is deep enough where I can have a full figure sitting inside of the body. The canopy edges are going to be from the existing paper, but the cut out portions are going to be transparent plastic from a covering from a container. This is done to be able to view the pilot. Of course having a slight tint to the canopy might make it a little more realistic.

That's pretty much it for now.

Sky Seeker

Customizer

Sky Seeker how long is the "stock" scale of the Lightjet?

I thought about making the canopy transparent as well (still might ...) so i look forward to seeing your ship . Jan has another ship on the ABC site that isn't shown on his personal website. It is IMPRESSIVE and large . It also boast magnet connectivity much like the old Starcom toy line from the 80's :D

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Sky Seeker how long is the "stock" scale of the Lightjet?

I thought about making the canopy transparent as well (still might ...) so i look forward to seeing your ship . Jan has another ship on the ABC site that isn't shown on his personal website. It is IMPRESSIVE and large . It also boast magnet connectivity much like the old Starcom toy line from the 80's :D

The stock length is about 7 in or about 18 cm.

As to magnet connectivity I did that with the U.S.S. Prometheus (See here)

http://zealot.com/threads/greetings-from-sky-seeker.178574/

When gluing the magnets just make sure that you have the poles where you want them to face.

Sky Seeker