Ashrunner's New Flinstone's Model is Available!

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
The Dino-Crane, eh? If I can figure out how to model the dino, it might happen. I do have an image of it in my collection of "possible models."

Otherwise, thanks for the compliments on the Limo. It was fun to design, and I hope everyone who builds it, enjoys it as much as my beta builder did. 8v)

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
The Dino-Crane, eh? If I can figure out how to model the dino, it might happen. I do have an image of it in my collection of "possible models."

Otherwise, thanks for the compliments on the Limo. It was fun to design, and I hope everyone who builds it, enjoys it as much as my beta builder did. 8v)

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
pth_kovel_flinstone_4k_bw_7.jpg
this is what i mean...Dino-Crane hehehe

T

Texman

What really concerns me is that Nobi knew where to find a picture
of the Dino crane plush toy!

T

Texman

What really concerns me is that Nobi knew where to find a picture
of the Dino crane plush toy!

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
Rick...go for it. 8v) Seems this one will require a 3D model to get right, and that just isn't something I can do. Hehehe

Besides, I'm trying to find pics of the Flintstone Flyer, the Barney Copter, the Stone Age Autogyro, whatever you want to call it. I wouldn't mind including that little one in my line-up....but, not much in the way of images on the net. Sure wish I had the DVDs. Wouldn't have a problem getting images then and wouldn't have to wait for the show to come on cable so I can grab a screen capture...hehe.

Ashrunner

Sep 26, 2005
Redmond, Oregon
Rick...go for it. 8v) Seems this one will require a 3D model to get right, and that just isn't something I can do. Hehehe

Besides, I'm trying to find pics of the Flintstone Flyer, the Barney Copter, the Stone Age Autogyro, whatever you want to call it. I wouldn't mind including that little one in my line-up....but, not much in the way of images on the net. Sure wish I had the DVDs. Wouldn't have a problem getting images then and wouldn't have to wait for the show to come on cable so I can grab a screen capture...hehe.