ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Hey who said you could monkey around with my models? :)

It is good to know the designer of the Space Marine models. I like to work in jpegs, and I use either Gimp or Paint Shop pro, which is a variation of Corel Draw. I hope to start my build thread soon. I finished my beta and hand painted it as Ultramarine as shown. The final product will be slightly different. Thanks for sharing and I hope that you do a build thread or instructions on building the Space Marines.

JCM_Kerinsky

Feb 7, 2008
Never take anything i say seriously unless i say it in a serious manner :hungover: oh and i've added an explanation on VK as to what bits are witch on my models would upload them hear but don't know how.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Never take anything i say seriously unless i say it in a serious manner :hungover: oh and i've added an explanation on VK as to what bits are witch on my models would upload them hear but don't know how.

Thanks for the explanation and no offense taken. I appreciate your sharing of your works. The build thread has begun under Astartes Space Marine. At the moment it is almost finished and it came out better than I expected but that is still to come. Thanks again and see you around the forum.