ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

jherazob

Mar 25, 2008
New bolter and i haven't still made the other one, the printed pages are sitting there scowling at me, but i'll get to them! i promise! i only need to get done with other stuff and i'll go back to it! :eek:ops:

Z

Zathros

Man that's sweet. Don't know if I'll ever get to it but into the archive (my personal one) it goes! :)

comex319

Oct 3, 2012
Wow My friend who LOVES warhammer had to pick his jaw off the ground when he saw all of this. Thanks by the way :)

terrinecold

Apr 15, 2012
That wave serpent is progressing nicely and looks like it will be usable as a base for designing other eldar tanks.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
the one in the forefront looks like the GW model and the one in the rear is the paper design, I would assume. I will be waiting for this one to come out. It looks like a good build. I tried to scratch build one but the contours are very extreme. I am glad that he is doing it.

Z

Zathros

BIG Warning from Symantec on this site for Phishing. I suggest wiping your computer browsing files clean after downloading this file. :)

Z

Zathros

The face of the great one! I wonder if he knows he status and favor we hold for him? :)

jherazob

Mar 25, 2008
He's missing an Imperial uniform, i couldn't have imagined him without that, with plenty of aquilas :mrgreen: