April 2, 2006

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Lets see.....

Coffee, Donuts, Bagels, Cream Cheese, Eggs, Bacon,.. yep, all here.....

Today is the "Boss Lady's" B-day... I'll be 2 hours away at the East Coast Large Scale Train Show...in York, PA... She'll be at work......

My Step Daughter has the run of the house, with the dog & cats :D :D :D

Check List:

Gauge ID Badge,
Coins & Dollars for the Charity Jar,
Money - presently burning a hole in my pocket :D
Map / Directions,
Camera

Yep - I'm outta here!!!

Someone wake up ezdays - he's in charge today :eek: goldtoth1 :eek: goldtoth1 :eek:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yo, today is Sunday, that's my day off. Can't work, gotta rest up for a hectic week. Hmm, what's that, double time pay for working on my day off :thumb: :thumb:.... Well, seeing as how I'm up already, OK this time :D, but someone else has to make breakfast.:wave::wave:

Mikey, have fun and don't come back with a bunch of stuff you can't use just 'cause it was a good deal.:rolleyes: No one else I know does that, not me, not anyone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.... Yeah, right, ;) OK, do as you wish...sign1 sign1

Now where the heck is the butter for those bagels??:rolleyes:

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
I have plans on watching the noon day parade of NS trains that usually last about 90 minutes so,I might have some photos to post later on today even though its a cloudy day.:cry:

Mikey, Enjoy the show.

Don,Enjoy your day of "rest".

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
OK I`m here, wheres the Milo, hi ezdays, come to keep you company, brakie get out of those donut`s, you`ll get fat... let at em..mikey enjoy the show, happy bday to your lovly lady.. and whtch them cats a dogs they are know to make messes when the humans away....

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Hey all!!
Been away a good while. See ya'll moved some rooms and added a caboose out back.
Sweet!!
All doing well? I suppose I could look back through the "rooms." But... I think getting a Reader's Digest from someone, I think, is more fun. Plus... I don't have end up teary eyed reading the progression on the bad stuff. Ya" I'm a sap! Darn proud of it, too!

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Sir_Prize said:
Hey all!!
Been away a good while. See ya'll moved some rooms and added a caboose out back.
Sweet!!
All doing well? I suppose I could look back through the "rooms." But... I think getting a Reader's Digest from someone, I think, is more fun. Plus... I don't have end up teary eyed reading the progression on the bad stuff. Ya" I'm a sap! Darn proud of it, too!

:D :D :D KEN!!! :D :D :D

Glad you stopped back in :D :D :D What a Surprize!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

We missed you!!............. Yeah, I know - reading through the bad stuff still hurts :(

Glad you found your way back to this train :D :D

Keep in touch!! :)

.... and Keep It Gauged!! :D :D :D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good evening folks

Mikey, sorry I didn’t get a hold of you last night. We got home from the Gala about 10:30 PM and crashed. And then of course daylight savings time kicked in and we were not up and about until noon EDT.

Spent the day on the road any how. We went Easter outfit shopping for the kids Then birthday shopping for me which meant a trip to Mitchell’s Hobbies. Tomorrow I see what they got for me.

I hope everybody has a good evening.

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
That's ok Tom... I got tired about 10:00 and left chat. Then my buddy called for directions and I came back into chat :)

There were no "real" bargains anyway - everyone sold out on Saturday :( My friend says next year he's taking off Saturday & we're going :)

I got a light kit for the rear of one caboose. A Bright White Headlight for an engine and a set of "Drop-In" rail joiners for my drop-in bridge. They will allow me to place the bridge and not have to "fight" to align the rails on each end :) :) Not too bad a day at all :D :D :D

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Put the last of the coffee in the microwave and shook the flies off a dutchie; or were those raisins?

We went to the flea market today. My wife found a small box with some Plasticville items for her layout (lamp posts and such). I bought the new Trackside Guide and MicroMart's tin tray with magnets. That blew my train budget for the month.
Only a few stands selling British stuff -- green Dublo coach but signs of Liverpool rust around the windows. Bits of Lionel -- someone had a box of bits for $195! (wheels, couplings, truck parts).