apraisal

striper

my neigbor recently passed away and i have been asked to liquidate his extensive collection . all trains are in original boxes and some are quite rare. he often talked of the Hitler train which he said were only a handful left in world. whatwould be the best way to get started I should have mentioned that i know nothing about trains but that i am trying to help my neighbors wife

hi striper sorry about the neigdor there a hobby shop right over the bridge I go to offen and he is fair man to work with he could give you some ideas what the stuff is worth and don't think he would rip you off its address is

M&G Hobbies
2902 Rt. 130 N.
Tenby Plaza
Delran, NJ 08075
856-461-3553

there about a mile or two above RT 73 on the northbound side rich

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Welcome to the gauge, although I wish it were under better circumstances :(

My Local Hbby Shop is:

http://www.nstrains.com/pages/information.htm

Click above & it will bring up the information, He is fair priced, but If you can -- go to as many Train Shops as you can. The Owner, Chris, will probably come out to you, if the collection isnt easily transportable :)

Best of Luck, And My Condolences... Let us know how everything turns out. :)

Pooh Bah
If there are European trains in there, (like the Hitler train) it may be harder to sell in an American oriented hobby shop.
The Train Collectors association has its headquarters in Strasburg, Pa. They aren't dealers, but might know someone who is interested.