Anyone Seen a Paper Model of an Ant?

clif52

Banned
Anyone Seen a Paper Model of an Ant? I wanted to make a display diorama for my classic Antman action figure from Marvel Comics. A large one would look good for the old monster movie "THEM". Any kind of ant paper model will help.
Thanks

clif52

Banned
Anyone Seen a Paper Model of an Ant? I wanted to make a display diorama for my classic Antman action figure from Marvel Comics. A large one would look good for the old monster movie "THEM". Any kind of ant paper model will help.
Thanks

grifco2000

ant

Howdy. I have a couple of cartoony type ants somewhere on a disc which I got from one of the japanese sites, I think it was either canon or HP. Have a look at them, In the mean time I'll see if I can find the model files, Cheers, Brian:wave:

paperbeam

GOOGLE "IMPORTED FIRE ANT MODEL" and you'll find a PDF of a basic one that could be colored to look much better than white paper...

Terry

T

Tim Crowe

Have a try at this site;

http://www.d1.dion.ne.jp/~hamanaga/

it's a website that links into free paper models. Mainly japanese stuff, but beware some of the older links are dead.

You'll need to have a good rummage but you should come across an index page with subject links

Tim

Hey! Wait a minute. A hornet is in the same family, different coloring and it flies.
There is a model of a hornet that I acquired (free) from a Japanese site. I have forgotten the site, but I have the hornet model.

You'll need to recolor it and possibly add a few details, but hey; it's free and it's done!

PM me with your email address and I'll send the file to you.

There are two threads with the same title. In the other thread I posted that I have a hornet... for your purposes, an ant with wings. Leave off the wings, recolor (paint it) the model and you have an ant!

clif52

Banned
Thanks for help guys. I'll check out the sites when I get home from work. If I can get something put together this week I'll post the build photos.

Clif