Anyone need help with something?

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

Does the XXX-NT Sport RTR need to be tuned often. If so on average how often? Is it hard tuning it? Whats the stock top speed? How much is the XXX-NT Sport RTR with r/c? How much is it in US and does anyone know how much it would be in Australia? About double american dollars isn't it? Thankx 4 the info.;)cheers
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

The XXXNT is a great truck, as far as tuning, every time the weather changes. It's easy to tune. As for diesel, somebody used to make heads for diesel but haven't heard about them in years. They said they made more power and ran cooler. Top speed varies on engine and gearing, stock around 35 to 40 MPH maybe lower.
  3. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

Ok thankx man. Umm so the Traxxas Nitro Rustler with the TRX 2.5 isn't as good as the XXX NT? Whats the difference?[?] Like which has more power? Acceleration? Handling? Top end? The Rustler has electric start. I like the sound of that. :D thankx
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

The TRX 2.5 is a very good engine, but the truck is a basher, the XXXNT is a pure race truck. The TRX has more power and maybe more top end, but the Traxxas truck handles like a board with wheels. The XXXNT has every tuning option out there so it will do what you want it to. And the TRX w/electric start makes it very easy for beginners.
  5. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

Hey where can i find videos of a XXX NT in action and cutting sick?!
  6. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

Hey i have been looking around on the net and i have found out that the RC10GT is a good truck. Whats the difference between the RC10GT and Team Losi's XXX-NT? Which has the best performance and most power. etc and most reliable?
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

Both Losi and Associated (rc10gt)are top of the line racing trucks i would suggest either of them.they make sport versions,RTRs and Team versions.sport and RTRs are good for a beginner and can be upgraded down the road.the Team versions are all set up with all the upgrades yet are more expensive.minus the radio and requier more than the RTRs.

what are you looking to do?get into serious racing or just play?
  8. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

Oh cool. Umm i both really. I wont be 'bashing' it like on some of those videos i have seen... lol I will probably start of practicing on our 60 acre lettuce farm in Australia and once i get used to and and get better i will go to BMX tracks, and r/c tracks. Yeah i am looking a a RTR. I'll probably get a XXX-NT RTR or a RC10GT RTR. Just hoping a shop in Perth Western Australia has one or can get one in for me. :D Umm where can i get some videos of a XXX-NT RTR or a RC10GT RTR. thankx timmy
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

you can use your search engine by typing in `RC Videos` and you can find web sites with videos.maybe you can find exactly what you are looking for.
  10. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

hey is the HPI Rush Evo any good compared to team losi's XXX NT? info pls :D gonna buy one soon
  11. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

hey is the HPI Rush Evo any good compared to team losi's XXX NT? info pls :D The Rush Evo looks impressive but i still havnt found a video of a XXX NT in action. Someone please tell me an website address. Because i am gonna buy a stadium truck very soon and need to know which would be best for me. I might be racing it later on too. cheers
  12. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

team losi xxx-nt is alittle better t hpi evo is still more of a bashing truck but is an ok racer
  13. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

Oh ok thankx for info savage... lol i just realised that this is the RC Onroad Forum... My bad. i should be in the offroad. ta
  14. timrock

timrock Active Member

it doesnt matter too much,jonny, about which forum.i can tell you,in my opinion,that pretty much,anything made by Losi or Team Associated is the up most top of the line in quality.in some cases they are `too good`. like thier team versions ,they are not necessary for what most people do with their RC hobby.those cars are for racing.
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

The MT2 is really a sweet truck. It has been re-engineered just about everywhere. Thicker Dogs, in fact the only thing thats the same are the diffs and the chassis plate.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

17. mastmec

mastmec Member

He's back!!!
  18. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

19. timrock

timrock Active Member

20. mastmec

mastmec Member

Where you been?