Anyone need help with something?

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudex

dudex Member

so then you went to the website?
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

i dont have to go to any wb site.i can create my own website with every equation there is.non of them will tell you that i am wrong by saying you are false with saying........`HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.`it is simple.you are wrong.and i am right.and there is nothing you can type in here to make the fact change.
  3. dudex

dudex Member

I dont have time for this right now cause I have to go to work but I will explain in detail why hp doesnt dtermine speed of your car.
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

oh now it is `dtermine`.what an a hole.

dudex/rockn82 you posted that HP has Nothing to do with the top speed of a car.so give it up dude you were wrong.

you must be a sales man or somthing.i can tell you one thing,if you were,you cound`nt sell me a thing.

now it is `dtermine` lmao
  5. dudex

dudex Member

its called a typo. Im not a secretary.
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

wrong again.it was the fact that you tryed to changed `HP has Nothing to do with the top speed of a car` to ~hp does not determine the top speed of a car` lmao

dude you said it.you posted it.i coreccted you so accept it.you were wrong.get over it.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

nothing to do with spelling or a typo.
  8. mastmec

mastmec Member

Horsepower is merely a way to say how much power an engine has, torque and RPM determine how fast you can go, because you can only gear to those factors and no more.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

exactly.horsepower=torque+rpm........who says this is wrong?
  10. dudex

dudex Member

timrock, did you not read my post about how if HP=torque+RPM then the average nitro engine would have to have about 30,000 HP, unless it had negative torque?
  11. mastmec

mastmec Member

timrock are you saying horsepower=torque AND rpm, or do you just like this arguement? And why is this arguemet spreading like a bad virus?
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

because dudex=a hole+rockn82

rockn82 said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.dudex agreed.

HP is a mesurement of torque and rpm.HP=torque+rpm.how much is found using formulas.

i said he was wrong about HP having nothing to do with the top speed of a car and that he is 26 years old,doesnt know what HP is and plays with Radio Shack cars.

after that he found a formula on the internet and posted it as if he knew what it was.
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

and why is this spreading like a bad virus?because rockn82/dudex keeps insisting he is right though he is not.and posting it everywhere cause he is a retard.
  14. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Timrock I am totally stunned. lets use your formula just for one moment and see how it works. timrock's formula is (hp=torque+rpm) lets consider a medium quality nitro engine's rpm is around 30000rpm. lets just for timrocks theory say that this same engine has no (0) torque (impossible but it will prove how much of an idiot tim is) lets crunch these numbers in idiot boys formula. hp= (0ft/lbs)+ (30000rpm) this would mean that this engine has hp= 30000. hmmmmm. this sounds a little wrong. nope this sounds impossible. Tim you are an idiot. I dont understand how so many people can prove that you are wrong using your own dumba## theory and you still refuse to understand that you are wrong. I guess this proves again that you are an idiot. Your theory proved you are an idiot twice by the same equation, wow! lets make a new theory, ill call this the idiot calculation: idiot=ignorance+practical application. idiot= (total lack of theory)+(inability to accept his [timrock's]mistakes) idiot=timrock wow my theory works. why dont you try one that works too timtim.
  15. timrock

timrock Active Member

the problem is that you guys are looking at formulas and misunderstanding physics.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

and to mention formulas,i dont know where you pulled out`hp=(0ft/lbs)+(30000rpm).that is plain stupid.
  17. dudex

dudex Member

what are you talking about???? what theory, you said HP=Torque+RPM. thats an eqaution. And the 0 torque and 30000rpm was hypothetical, he even said that no torque was impossible, he only used to show how stupid your theory was. And you forgot to say how he is the same person as me and rockn82
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

well i dont know where you get 0 torque but you still have rpm.i think you are kinda asleep in a way.maybey you are `sleep walking`and posting these half brain posts.
  19. jonnyd1986

jonnyd1986 New Member

Hey i am new to r/c and want to know which 2wd nitro truck is best for me. I want speed and acceleration.. :D :):D I am looking at getting a Traxxas Nitro Rustler Monster Truck or RC10GT RTR or an evader GT. Which is best? Is there any other good trucks? pls help oh... is there such thing as a diesel motor i can get with a truck or get one for a truck? thankx
  20. dudex

dudex Member

get an losi xxxnt. good truck good radio, only about 350.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.