Anyone need help with something?

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

so you think, even though,the two recievers are on the same channel with one tranmitter would fry it self?i dont think that would happen.going crazy or not work at all might be the result.
    i havent tryed it yet.i need to purchace the crystals of the same channel that i already have to match them.i will try it then ill let you know for sure if it works.
    it would be nice to have all that power with proportinal control instead of the mechanical speed conrols that i design and use which are just ON/OFF when you pull the trigger.
    about 7 years ago i had a Tekin 420G2 ESC no motor limit 20 cells but it burmed out on 16 cells.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

also that is pretty much what i am saying about the gear ratios exept that would be High gearing not Low as you wrote mpracing.
  3. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Well ESC or MSC just about the same difference they both preform the same thing the ESC just preforms more precisly. And no the speed of my RS4 MT is not based on the engine. The speed is calculated by taking the engine rpm and the final gear ratio figuring in the rollout of the tires and accounting for wind resistance. Obviously you cant predict the speed to perfection but i can come within 2 mph. As proven by radar gun. If it is so easy to do then why dont more people have 100+ cars. It is not just in the gearing. If that was true than all you would have to do is throw 1 to 1 final drive and you should be doing like 500 mph. Also Horsepower has nothing to do with the top speed of a vehicle. Torque is responsible for top speed regardless of the rpm. Your engine has to be able to push the vehicle to the specified RPM. So you have to figure RPM based on load. MPRACING... backyardbasher pm'ed me and i got the backround story on you, so do a little research and stop perpetratin like someone who knows what the heck they are talking about. Come to think of it i still have that pm. If either of yall have any questions look it up so i dont have to make you look silly here. By the way how about some Pics of this 150MPH Electric Beast. That is unless your talking about Scale MPH.
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

wow.i wonder who`s does 150mph.thats faster than i ever had my car clocked.
    rockn82 is wrong about the MSC vs. ESC.the MSC i design and use have no motor/cell limit and can carry much more amps than any ESC on the market.they permorm much different as well.ESC has proportinal throttle control where as my MSCs are `ON/OFF` motor control.
    rockn82 i agree with you about mpracing.he didnt know what is high and what is low concering gearing.
    disagree with you about how you said horsepower has nothing to do with the top speed of the car.it has everything to do with it.with out horsepower ther would be no torque or rpm.RPM+Torque=Horsepower.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

wow.i wonder who`s does 150mph.thats faster than i ever had my car clocked.
    rockn82 is wrong about the MSC vs. ESC.the MSC i design and use have no motor/cell limit and can carry much more amps than any ESC on the market.they permorm much different as well.ESC has proportinal throttle control where as my MSCs are `ON/OFF` motor control.
    rockn82 i agree with you about mpracing.he didnt know what is high and what is low concering gearing.
    disagree with you about how you said horsepower has nothing to do with the top speed of the car.it has everything to do with it.with out horsepower ther would be no torque or rpm.RPM+Torque=Horsepower.
  6. natsma

natsma New Member

hi i am new:D
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

8. danny_holtermann

danny_holtermann Member

What is an msc? and my engine isn't letting gas get to the piston
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

msc stands for mechanical speed control.(electric motor control)
  10. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

I had to post something just so I no longer had to stare at a post with timrock's name on top of it... Just consider my posts to be one less than it says. And also this is the page where Tim made the first fool of himself. Although very funny. I think this day he finally understands...
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

the only one making a fool out of them selves is you rockn82.it is more than obvious

lmao
  12. dudex

dudex Member

13. timrock

timrock Active Member

14. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82/dudex is a scumbag.
  15. dudex

dudex Member

can someone else please post a site with an eqaution for HP so that tim will see how stupid he is and not have any more excuses for not going to a website.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

dude,you go to the website.you are the one who said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of the car.i said it has everything to do with.

i swear these guys are unbelieveible.moron=dudex+rockn82
  17. timrock

timrock Active Member

actualy that is one guy.rockn82/dudex
  18. dudex

dudex Member

I did go to the website you f'in dumbaas. thats how I found the eqaution to prove you are wrong.
  19. timrock

timrock Active Member

you didnt find shi t

thats says im wrong
  20. timrock

timrock Active Member

there is no equeation that says HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.what a retard
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.