anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. SAVAGEBOY

SAVAGEBOY New Member

CAN SOMBODY PLEASE HELP ME. ON MY SAVAGE MY BRAKE WONT WORK WHEN I HIT THEM, SO I CANT STOP..... THATS FOR STARTERS..... MY TRUCK STARTS ALRIGHT,BUT IT WILL EITHER JUST SHUT OFF OR IF I GIVE IT ANY GAS AT ALL IT WILL SHUT OFF.....SOME TIMES IT ACUALLY STAYS RUNNING AND IT WILL GO WILL THE THROTLE DIAL ALL THE WAY DOWN Y??? I HAVE NO BRAKES SO I HAFT TO STOP IT WITH MY FOOT........SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???
  2. SAVAGEBOY

SAVAGEBOY New Member

Can the t-maxx ez start work on the savage 25???
  3. SAVAGEBOY

SAVAGEBOY New Member

4. mattyg07

mattyg07 New Member

Hey i have a nitro sport se with a 2.5r and it will not start, the glow plug is fine, but the washer on it is i think shot because there is space between it and the glow plug, when i try to start it it seems like its not gettyin any spark, would the threads in the cooling head maybe be messed up? i dont know what else to do, maybe buy a new car
  5. michigan17

michigan17 New Member

If it is fine just replace the washer..If the threads are messed up dont buy a new car find another cooling head..Try to replace the glow plug anyways you could have burnt it out all ready..Get a hot one to try to get it to start..or a new glow plug starter.
  6. stolenbikes

stolenbikes New Member

hey man i was wondering what heatsink to put on my rc10gt its a ae 15 engine i was looking at the one at tower hobbies with 8 fins could you help me out. i dont want to spend more than 50
  7. stolenbikes

stolenbikes New Member

Do you put after run oil in it maybe that will help.
  8. Lakie

Lakie New Member

Hi, I've just got hold of an old Inferno DX with the standard .21 engine in great condition with nearly another whole buggy as spares.

I need to know the stock carb settings for the engine if anyone knows them?
    The engine starts but i cannot get it to run properly.

I run a Revo normally but have no idea about this old buggy.

Can anyone help??
  9. trent

trent New Member

every time i take my car out i hav too keep running after it and moving the steering back to center because it keeps getting knocked out by any little bump or stick. do u hav any ideas or suggestions on how i can fix this problem because im about to start racing and dont want it to happen then.
  10. rg3272

rg3272 New Member

my new car stalled yesterday after 2 1/2 tanks and now wont start and will not roll freely when pushed by hand
  11. rg3272

rg3272 New Member

Well I got my car running and am trying to get the carb set right and I am haveing difficulty between the rmote and the carb itself. is there some kind of default setting on the remote? I have the knob set at2.5 times from closed now what about the screw below? is all the way closed high idle? or the other way around? Now when I pull the cord the wheels spin along with it. I am getting frustrated w/this and the instructions that came with it are translated from chinese to american and are not at all informative. Also I have ran through 3 tanks of fuel when should I start using air filter oil?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Randy
  12. Tilan

Tilan New Member

I have a Tamiya Blackfoot and I upgraded the motor and esc, and since I am easily stripping gears. Does anyone know where I can get replacement metal gears (or even plastic if nothing else).

Thanks
  13. miniminer

miniminer New Member

I've got an evader st which i took everything electronical off except for the steering servo, i put a novak ss 4300 in it with a 3000 mah batt, and a stock traxxas transmitter and reciever, i think i might have blown the reciever, it only ranges up to 10ft and it smells like i blew a capacitor or something, i put my stock futabu radio and reciever back in buts it start to stutor at about 60ft of range, did i blow my speed control?
  14. OKC Nitro Sport

OKC Nitro Sport New Member

I just purchased a Nitro Sport with the .15,,, I need more downforce for the front tires. when I'm up to speed it seems to push too much,,anyone have suggestions
  15. OKC Nitro Sport

Is there a Jeep body made for the Nitro Sport?
  16. OKC Nitro Sport

What is the longest recorded jump for r.c. car/truck?
  17. dragonsblood5280

dragonsblood5280 New Member

rustler needs help

I have a speed gems nitronite 12t double in my rustler. The rustler is still stock. I was wondering what to do to find a good base set up for the pinion and spur gears.:confused:
  18. mikeyy300

mikeyy300 New Member

im new I just boughta evader st a few days ago. I want to buy a faster engine. The one i have is a 20 turn modified. I dont know about my ESC it says that it is sprint with reverse. im really not sure. Could someone tell me what some engines are that would be about 5-10 mph faster. Some one reply!!!
  19. locutisj

locutisj New Member

Pro Zeta ESC question

Hey folks. Newb here but not in the RC arena. Been into RC stuff for over 20 years. My arsenal has seen everything from off-road cars, motorcycles, boats and now helicopters.
    With that in mind, I've decided to resurrect my Monster Beetle to play with on the beaches and such. Only to discover that I've lost the instructions for my ESC: Pro Zeta by Product Design Inc.
    I tried the company site, aint there. Also tried a general search on the net. That's how I found this site, go figure....
    If any one can shoot me a copy that'd be great. locutisj@yahoo.com
    Otherwise I'm looking at getting a new ESC. Problem is, I like off-roading which almost always includes some puddles, sand, mud or even snow depending on the season. So if no luck on the instructions on the Zeta, I'll take suggestions on a new ESC that is water proof/resistant.
    One other question... Should I start looking into LiPo's, get an ESC and motor that can run on LiPo???
  20. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother