anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

ghost i wanna scuba dive got any equitment for sale?
  2. The Ghost

The Ghost New Member

atc1100rider... sorry no equipment for sale at this time, but I might be putting my dive computer on Ebay if I get a new one in Aug. A friend of mine I think will be upgrading some nice photo equipment, digital water housing and strobe flash... What are you looking for? Plus, from your post it sounds like you are not certified to dive... if that is the case it would be your first step. Most dive shops will offer deals to students learning to dive. Most equipment needs to fit you (i.e. mask and the like). Check with your local dive shop and see if they offer deals. The place that certified me for open water (I am two classes away from Master Diver) gave me a ton of deals...
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

is this going to be near rhode island or connecticut by any chance?
  4. rustler

rustler Member

hI i HAVE A QUESTION, i JUST GOT A NEW nITRO RUSTLER PRO .15 AND EVERYTHING WENT FINE THROUGH THE BREAK IN BUT THEN AFTER THE BREAK IN i HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GETTING IT WORKING, WHEN EVER I PULL THE PULL START GAS COME OUT MY EXAUST PIPE?
  5. The Ghost

The Ghost New Member

The track will be in Rhode Island but I think close to CT... not totally sure of the location. It is going to have the following sections: Hill Climb (about 2 stories high), Jump Park (several types), High Speed Ring (Nascar Style), The Cage (Truck Pull Area), and bathroom, racer booths and a few other ideas. It is now looking like it will be ran like a golf course. You can pay 5.00 or 10.00 for the day (specific days only) or you can join for 50.00 to 100.00 and get a key to use it anytime you want. When races go on members can race for free non-members will need to pay a fee.....I will keep you posted
  6. rustler

rustler Member

Hi ghost I was wondering if you could help me find out whats the matter with my nitro rustler, and i wrote not to long ago
    i JUST GOT A NEW nITRO RUSTLER PRO .15 AND EVERYTHING WENT FINE THROUGH THE BREAK IN BUT THEN AFTER THE BREAK IN i HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GETTING IT WORKING, WHEN EVER I PULL THE PULL START GAS COME OUT MY EXAUST PIPE?
  7. TCable

TCable Member

Nitro, is it flooded? Maybe your glow plug is fouled, which will cause it to get flooded. Try a new glow plug.
  8. The Ghost

The Ghost New Member

RUSTLER... it also sounds like it might be running very lean... check you engine settings and let me know... You did change them after the break in period, right? They come from the factory set for break in not everyday running. Nitro out of pipe is usually a dead give away... check into it
  9. rustler

rustler Member

No the guy that i got it from lost the manual so i didnt know what to do after the break in process
  10. rustler

rustler Member

Also it is really hard to kind information about it because my nitro rustler came with trx pro 15 engine, but now all of them have the new trx 2.5 engine so i am stuck
  11. rustler

rustler Member

By the Way what do i have to do after my engine is broken in? because right now my clutch is turned out 3 times
    And my car did not come ready to run i did have to make some ajustments before i ran it

Thax ahead of time
  12. rustler

rustler Member

I do actually have one more question, right now i own a nitro rustler and i was thinking of buying a T-MAXX because i thought it would be a better car for a beginner could you please tell me what you thank to just keep with the rustler for now or to go ahead and give the T-MAXX a shot
  13. TCable

TCable Member

What is the best way to put in After Run Oil? I have been removing the glow plug and putting a few drops in that way. Is this the correct way? The instructions say to put the drops into the carburator, but that would require removing the air filter. Is there a way to minimize getting dust into the engine?
  14. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

nope,those are the ways to do it.....do a 2 second shot down the carb and in the glow plug hole. You dont need to do it everyrun. Cause if your going to run it every day or so,the engine is going to clean out. But if you were to put the car away for a sometime(ex:winter) then you would put the after run oil in.:)
  15. TCable

TCable Member

16. wee-man

wee-man New Member

hey can any 1 help me decide on which car to get. Should i get the inferno 7.5 standard or the standard T-Max????? which is the better car and which is the more powerful 1 thnx alot
  17. wee-man

wee-man New Member

hey can any 1 help me decide on which car to get. Should i get the inferno 7.5 standard or the standard T-Max????? which is the better car and which is the more powerful 1 thnx alot
  18. jackal575

jackal575 Member

only need to post once :)
  19. TCable

TCable Member

One is a buggy and the other is a monster truck. You can't really compare the two very effectively. They each have their own strengths, depending on the environment. Also, depends on the hop-ups you get. If you want brute strength for very rough off-road terrain, then the T-Maxx may suit you better. If you want an off-road/on-road vehicle that is good for dirt-tracks, then the inferno 7.5 could be a better fit (still depends on some other things, mainly engine and parts, but also your preferences). Just isn't a good way to compare the two vehicles. Most people in this forum are probably going to say the T-Maxx is better and I think it probably will be more fun to play with.
  20. joshua2verizon

joshua2verizon New Member

thinking of fixing my ST pro and i never put afterrun oil in it ever. It wasnt used a whole lot but do you thing the engine is ruined? it still runs. do you think that if i start applying afterrun oil it could help restore it?