anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

well just tell her its not a toy: if she still says its a toy tell her it uses petrol and chilldren dont play woth stuff like petrol well maybe that will help
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

buy her something in return
  3. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah buy here some gold or somethink cheap or somethink JUST SO SHE WILL INDERSTAND
  4. elvisreaks

elvisreaks New Member

if i buy her something, i'll have less toospend on my car. hmmmm may be i'll get her a bucket of fried chicken and ummm letsee a i'll hold her hand and whisper in her ear that a toy is the new bright truck i bought my son and my rusty is the shizit. yeah that may work
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

well its better to have less then nothing
  6. The Ghost

The Ghost New Member

ELVISREAKS... My wife had a real issue with my RC Habbit. I talked her into letting me spend about $200.00 and once I went to my local hobby shop and picked up my truck within three weeks I had spent about $1000.00!!! She went crazy over it and I thought this could become a real problem... (for her)... lol But I took her out with me a few times and asked a few of the guys I run with to bring their girls and she ended up having a great time. I would run my truck with the guys while the girls took the dogs for a walk and brought some food to have a light lunch. It worked out well for her being ok with the truck but I still had the spending issue. So I forced her to look at the truck and she started asking questions and it got her into it a little (and I do mean alittle), but when we went back to the store to "look around" I started showing her some of the parts I wanted to pick up... $10.00 here $30.00 here and so on, once she saw I could trick the truck out in purple (which is her favorite color) I was good to go... she started showing me items she liked the color of and I started to buy. I also, have started taking her to some places and picking her up some stuff for her hobby (stampin' crap and scrap booking stuff) and a nice dinner her and there. Last night she was even talking about taking my truck and letting me buy a new one so she could have some fun.........
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hahaha i told u it would work

WELL i do deserver a thank u

Only kidding
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

there is always a way to get what you want.you just need to try.i still cant get my parents to buy me #@$% though.they say if i want it then i should work for it
  9. f1buffyfan2

f1buffyfan2 New Member

Hey every1,
    noob here thats got a prob. Am V new to buggys, and keep braking mine within 10 mins of taking it over to the park lol!

anyway, the current situation is that i've cracked what my friend tells me is part of the front diff casing. I've got the replacement part, but cant disconenct (what i think is called) the part of the drive shaft in the centre of the casing that drives the front wheels. i've got a pic,how do i post it?
    I need to remove this part running through the middle and put it in the replacement, but can't figure out how it comes apart. Any help would be great.
    TIA
    :)
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

well to post a pic you have to go to upload when your making a post and it will autyomaticaly attach itself. i thinkthere might be a set screw holding it in place
  11. f1buffyfan2

f1buffyfan2 New Member

do u mean the upload link at near the top of the page under the heading "RC Web Board"? I tried that link, and got an error on the page saying

"Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a003e' Input past end of file"

any ideas?
    cheers
  12. The Ghost

The Ghost New Member

Hello Everyone... I have got a question for ya

If you could join a track in your area that was designed for fun only (no orginized racing - except for like four times a year) which had a parts department on site and two people with 25+ years building and fixing RC equipment to help those who need it, would you join. say the fee was 50.00 to 100.00 per year which included free use of the track anytime, free professional tune ups, and free membership into the races (4 times a year). it would be set up like a skate park with different sections for speed, jumps, etc. I friend of mine is thinking of starting up a business around this idea and I wanted to know if people would join or not... please share your thoughts... thanks
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

thats the only way i know to downlooad
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

ya if i could come up with the money i would join something like that. i would definatly pay the $50 but i dono about the $100 if i went like every weekend then the $100 would be worth it. where is he planning on setting this up?
  15. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

That would be a great Idea~! Just 4 times though? Make it alittle more or just during the summer :)
  16. monsterrcbuilder04

it should be like 1 time each month
  17. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah ill join and steel some cars
  18. alisar70

alisar70 Member

only joking

i would join but i wont steel

if they get rude to me ill take s0me of there cars and runn off
  19. The Ghost

The Ghost New Member

Well, he was thinking the track should be mostly for fun vs. having organized racing event, yet more of a 1/4 event to hold. If someone wanted to put an event together than they could rent the track for a tourny. As for the location he hasn't made the choice yet. He was thinking the price would come from the yearly tax he would have to pay on the land so the more he would have the more land he would need and the higher the price. This guy is awesome and can fix anything. He has 25+ (maybe closer to 30 years in the business) and is a professional RC trainer for (planes, heli, and he rocks with trucks). He works at the local hobby shop and brings almost 95% of their business in... just by his name in this area. I will keep you posted
  20. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

anywere nere nebraska? i have the money to join haha