anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Trashcanoccupant449

Trashcanoccupant449 Member

Ya, I just found out that I got a defective diode, that was probably the reason.
  2. Woody1969

Woody1969 Guest

mpracing I have an old Kyosho Inferno DX and I need the main center spur gear because I have stripped mine out. This is my spare play around car and the thing works great it is just the other day my motor came loose and moved away enough to strip the gear.If you know where I could get a new one that would be awsome. Thanks David
  3. Batman

Batman Member

hey how much do you think i could get if i sold my nicwe used Nitro Evader.[8]
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Batman, look on Ebay and see what they are going for, otherwise it's usally about 1/2 what they are new, in good shape.
  5. Batman

Batman Member

6. xerox

xerox Member

hey mp racing it is me xerox and i was looking to buy a brand new nitro rs4 mt but was woundering if you think that it is a wise decision to buy it because i am still a newbe but i want to go one step up because i used to have a nitro rush but know i don't and so i was woundering if you think that i should get it and if you do can you give me some ood sites where i can get it and also read up on it and also can you tell me what you think is some good hop ups. thanks
  7. dudex

dudex Member

If you want it new you can probably get it at towerhobbies.com as cheap as anywhere else. You could also try ebay. good hopups include slipper clutch, adjustable turnbuckles(titanium is best but about 25-30$) aluminum steering and front suspension parts, upper deck,shocks. thats about all. If you want to shell out for titanium chassis, upper deck, and shock towers, then theres a company f4iracing.com that sells these parts at a good price. I got all of them for 200 shipped.
  8. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

xerox, its been awhile, I have the old rs4MT and my sugestion to you is get the MT2 it is far, far, better than the rush and the old MT. Also it can be customized much farther. As for hop ups you wont need too many but there's aluminum if you want it. The new .15 hpi is putting out is a pretty good motor so no worries there. I think it even comes with the roto start.
    If you have any other questions about the MT2 ask. I can pretty much answer any of them.
  9. Batman

Batman Member

Hello there I have a Duratrax Nitro Evader for sale CHEAP!! it is one ebay for $140 dollars if anyone is interested look under Remote Control Duratrax Nitro Evader. item # 3173625885[8D][8D]
  10. Batman

Batman Member

Hello there I have a Duratrax Nitro Evader for sale CHEAP!! it is on ebay for $140 dollars if anyone is interested look under Remote Control Duratrax Nitro Evader. item # 3173625885[8D][8D]

PASS THE WORD ON TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

I am looking for a good,fast,long lasting, gas stadium truck or monster truck. I dont know what to choose from. Can some one help and point me in the right direction? thanks
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

dude ,what happened to your electric Rustler up grades?
  13. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

I know...I am saying for the future sort of
    lol
  14. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Timrock, whats the combo in your rustler now?
  15. timrock

timrock Active Member

well right now it isnt set up.i use a speed control i made with 16 cells with a motor thats between 11 and 14 turns.a 14t is in it now.i took out the speed control and wired two Streak ESC
    to gether so it can handle 16 cells.it worked great for a few minutes until the reciever wires got hot and started to smoke.i may need to use 2 recievers.i havent tryed that yet.but it didnt damage anything.

for the heck of it.i tryed one Streak speed control with 10 cells and the 14turn motor and it hauls a-s-s.it is a good Esc for the money.i took it out and started hooking up the speed control i made so i can runn more cells but i didnt finish.
  16. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

How do you make the ESC's?
  17. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

your have 2 of The Streak ESC? how did you put two in?
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

i would have to draw up two scamatic and show you to answer those questions.and like i said with wiring two ESC,i encountered a problem with the reciever wires.they got hot and started to smoke.so as of now it doesnt work.

i may need two recivers in order to make it work.not sure if that will work either.i plan on trying it.i need to pick up matching crystals.
  19. timrock

timrock Active Member

i made a MSC not an ESC
  20. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

I've been having a little trouble with my e-rustler. When I turn the wheel,it goes very slow and crinckles when its moving.Even when I use steering on the controler.Its steering isnt that sharp while its doing this. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENING!? Thanks