anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. mpracing

mpracing Member

I am talkin about the electric, a nitro rustler, an 03, can beat a bandit 1/2 throttle. But electric, once you got everything, your set, but gas is more fun, considering your always tuning your engine, tinkering with set-ups, and the downside you have to pay for gas, glowplugs, and tires tires, if you have THE DOE then go for gas, if you have little time and want an easy day on the track, go with electric.

mpracing
  2. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Which is just a better car? The T3 or the T4

thanks
  3. rockshock78

rockshock78 New Member

Is a Chameleon 2 Pro 19 turn motor good for my electric stampede???
    I have a 20 turn stock Stinger motor in now, will the Chamleon 2 Pro be faster motor???top speed or accel.???And do you know any good sites to find bodies for my stampede, prepainted???
  4. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

For a motor for the Rustler what should I get?

Trinity P2K2,Green Machine 3,DudeMann P2K2 Pro?

And one other one...What are the best upgrades for the body(pre-cut and painted)motor,tires,battery..? In advance thanks.
  5. Trashcanoccupant449

Trashcanoccupant449 Member

I was wondering if anyone knew if the Kyosho Heavy Duty MKII speed control was water resistant or not?
  6. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

HELP WITH THE RUSTLER........
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

mpracing says get a 4000mAh battery?(laughing)the only batteries with that many mAh are lead acid.they weight a ton.3300 is the highest mAh battery that are `C` size NMH cells.2400 is the highest for Nicads.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

get a motor,for you rustler,that has the lowest # of turns that your speed control can handle.those motor you listed are 27turns.you need somthing around 15.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

if your speed control cant handle anything lower than 20turn,get a new speed control too
  10. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

here you are again tim being rude.....hmmmm....a pattern maybe?
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

i just find it funny how the guy is supposed to be here to solve peoples problems and gave false information.i lead people in the right direction with what i wrote.if you think that is rude then thats your problem.
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

also go back to where you made those rude comments about about me.i responded.to it rcosmax
  13. yrret

yrret New Member

How can i set up my Nicad charger to charge Nimh batts? just a resistor in line?
    thanks
  14. yrret

yrret New Member

timrock, whats the max volts i can run in a stock RC10T3? i have a 7.2 nicad battery pac that came with the car but can i go up to 8.4? i was looking for longer run times better performance and going to go with NI-MH batts, will more volts burn things up?(i can smell the nitro flames now)regardless, nitro is in the future havent decided if i want a touring car or off roader
  15. timrock

timrock Active Member

`max volts`?you would need to tell me what type/kind of speed control you are running in it.not sure what the T3 comes with stock.(RTR)
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

essentialy,there is no limit to the amount of voltage you can put to or horse power you can get out of an electric powered car.there are many factors that come into play.the faster you want to go the more factors.tell me how fast you want to go with you electric powered T3 for starters.and ill take it from there.
  17. yrret

yrret New Member

Is got a(stock) LPR electronic digital speed control,looking for longer run X's
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

well if you bought the speed control new and freshly opened the box you should have the specs on it.im not sure but i dont think that came with your kit./....?
  19. yrret

yrret New Member

its factory installed.the label on the box says LPR elec.dig. speed control. so can i run a 8.4 batt and how long will a NI-MH last (3000 or 3300) should i disconnect the reverse?
  20. bbdentman

bbdentman New Member

I am building a back yard track 105 by 42 to practice on. what I want to do is make it as hard it can be to drive, so I can get better at offroad racing. any idea's on jumps turns or whatever I need to do.