anyone need help with something ask here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mpracing, Nov 11, 2002.

1. E-snake

E-snake New Member

What does a boost bottle do. Can you tell much of a difference performance wise? Thanks
  2. E-snake

E-snake New Member

What does a yank eliminator do? Thanks
  3. E-snake

E-snake New Member

Should I get a t-maxx or a savage .21. I want to be able to hop it up and needs to be dependable and pretty fast. Thanks
  4. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey e-snake i have a pretty well brand new savage21. and it is reallt fast i am asking $650 canadian for it and it is like brand new if u are interested email me at mxking171@hotmail.com
  5. E-snake

E-snake New Member

what is a good monster truck kit for a beginer? What does the savage ss kit need beside the kit, (radio, wheels, tires, engine,) Thanks.
  6. mxking171

mxking171 Member

buy my savage it ready to run cmon its in perfect condition!!!![8D]
  7. E-snake

E-snake New Member

thanks I will think about it.
  8. muska_717

muska_717 New Member

I live in Canada does ne 1 know where is a good place to get a HPI Nitro 4x4 Mt rtr and the price.Please help

THNX
  9. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hi muska umm i live in canada two an in edmonton u can get good deals at www.ecmc.com on those cars and it depends were u live but in my town there is a guy that deals a good price were do u live.
  10. muska_717

muska_717 New Member

I live in Winnipeg Manitoba.
    THNX i'll check out thar site.
  11. muska_717

muska_717 New Member

I tried that site but they didn't have the HPI Nitro 4x4 Mt rtr. THNX though
  12. bullrider26

bullrider26 New Member

I'm looking for a truck and was looking at the E-maxx,Clod buster,and the juggernaut2 what one is good,I'm not looking for one for racing,just a big truck to biuld up and have alot of muusle,that I can costomizd myself.
  13. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Can anyone recomend if I should install the reverse module on my new savage ss? The rev. driveshaft doesnt look nearly as tough as the existing center diff. shaft. Does it rob lots of power too? Any help please is great.
  14. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Does anyone have any comments about putting a reverse module from the HPI savage 21 into the savage ss 25. It seems like the shaft is not nearly as tough as the ss shaft. How much power will it lose? Any responses welcomed, thanks.
  15. hurstolds455

hurstolds455 New Member

I just rebuilt my Losi Jrx2, after letting someone "try it" ie snap it in half, and I'm loosing control of the radio only when the car is under load(gunned around corners or what not). I don't know where to start. Here's what I'm running: SpeedGem Pro Dynamite 9x2, Futaba Magnum Junior servo and radio, 3000 mah battery (brand new), and a Novak Tempfet T4. I know that I'm running a beefy motor but beating my sister's boyfriend's "big budget" racers is at the top of my list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Randy
  16. trible10

trible10 Member

rcosmax,
    In my opinion.......if you going to do any racing with the SS I wouldn't put the rev mod in. But if you're just backyard bashing (which is just teasing a Savage SS), and you're not really to worried about the extra couple of ounces, then go for it. Me on the other hand wouldn't do it simple because I prefer the center diff for durability and gear safety(since I like to get major air on the table tops at the track).
  17. Altus-Morido

Altus-Morido New Member

I just got a Used ST, its pretty well, havent been used to much, and i got a great deal on it.

But i got a question, ive been trying to align the rear wheels but it just cant be done, ive tried everything i know but the rear still Loosy, and they will turn in different directions makin it difficult to control, any advices on how to fix that??
  18. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Thanks trible10 thats what I decided.
  19. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

Next question, does anyone know if you can buy heavy duty diff. gears for the savage? I have been looking but cant find any.
  20. baldylocksandthe3hairs

baldylocksandthe3hairs New Member

Can you help me? I am currently in Kuwait and I and a friend want to get a couple of decent buggys. We have found two shops that sell them. One has the Crono RS 01 and the other will have the Kyoshi Inferno 7.5 Kanai 2 in about a month. Which one is better and is it worth waiting a month to get the Kanai 2? Apart from that there is not much available. Thanks