Any Paper Models of Aegis Ticonderoga?

ISNJH

I was wondering if there are any Aegis Ticonderoga class paper model available free or pay.
I tried looking but could not seem to find any so wonder if anyone here knew of any. This is a model I did of the ship in 3D. just wondering if there are any paper kits out before I try building mine.
aegismodelrender8.jpg

C

cgutzmer

Thats a great 3d render, if you can make it available in full format then I bet someone could make one :) might take a bit but it would be a great start!

The Ticonderoga class was an upgrade to my ship :)

ISNJH

I can save my model in any format or redo it if anyone has any problems unfolding it. if anyone would like to work with me on this on make a new Aegis ship kit I would be more then willing to work with them on it. I'm still trying to learn the best ways to unfold the models I make so things would go faster if I was working on someone on this. if anyone wants to then, please feel free to post here and I can send you my 3D model in the format you need. I can save to DXF, OBJ, and 3DS

sjsquirrel

I can save my model in any format or redo it if anyone has any problems unfolding it. if anyone would like to work with me on this on make a new Aegis ship kit I would be more then willing to work with them on it. I'm still trying to learn the best ways to unfold the models I make so things would go faster if I was working on someone on this. if anyone wants to then, please feel free to post here and I can send you my 3D model in the format you need. I can save to DXF, OBJ, and 3DS

The unfolding part isn't too bad. The bulk of the work is in the 3D design and texturing. What I do is design the formers and everything, then reorder the parts in Meta's object panel so that they follow the logical (or intended) build sequence and do a virtual run through of the build up sequence. This helps spot problems, and screen shots at each stage form the basis for instructions. Once you have all that (and the texturing done) the unfolding and pattern layout is fairly straightforward, and there are lots of members on the forum that could unfold it for you or help you out.

Go for it....

SJ

zahranhussain

Hi there,I found a link to an Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile Destroyer. Its the Japanese version of the US Destroyer. I'll send you the PDF's soon.

foreigner

Hi there,I found a link to an Arleigh Burke Class Guided Missile Destroyer. Its the Japanese version of the US Destroyer. I'll send you the PDF's soon.

i got one is it legal to share it . if it is i got russian anda us modern warships. downloaded them once from a free website . now the site is unavalible . pls pm me . or if it is legal i can share it here...

zahranhussain

Here it is. Sorry for delay.

JMSDF Aegis Equipped Destroyer "DDG173-Kongo" (1:268)

Its Free. I cant seem to post links. Need 15 posts.

Anyways here it is.

Go to "papermodels" .jp" / "english" / "free_kongo"

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 92

Elliott

Looks to be an r/c site to me. Didn't register so I don't know for sure. Good-looking models though.