any body has built astonmartin?

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by maybaygiay, Sep 18, 2006.

1. maybaygiay

maybaygiay Member

Hi! I'm a chinese so my English is not good. sorry if I have correct. i dowloaded a aston martin but I can't built. It's very difficult for me. So i hope any body who make a aston martin will post some picture in forum. thanks a lots.
  2. Kaz

Kaz Member

Welcome to the forum.
    To be honest with you, I tried to build models way beyond my ability, (sometimes I still do!) and if its too difficult for you, then save it for another day. buils some easier models until you feel confident to tackle the aston martin.
    By the way, your english is good. My Mandarin goes as far as 'Yat boy cha' at least that 's what it sounds like :)
  3. maybaygiay

maybaygiay Member

thanks Kaz!
    I have built a Formular 1 of epson nakajima. It's very beutyful:) and I have printed kits of astonmartin. in the forum I see a lots of model of Modelik. where are you from? Kaz! I hope we will make a friend? :)
  4. Kaz

Kaz Member

maybaygiay, everyone here is your friend! its the best forum I have ever had the privelige to be a member of.
    BTW I am from Cambridge, the English one. actually a town very close to it.