Answer MKF Nieuport 25

Wow! Holy cow! That's beautiful!!!

Ok, how's that for a first impression?

This plane has all it's parts on 2 A4 pages, 2 pages of Halinski like diagrams and a small section of formers.
Not a big model but it makes a huge impression!
The kit is complete with a full cockpit and engine with 9 cylinders.
The coloring and artwork is spectacular! Even the propellor has laminated wood appearance!
The shadows on the planes metallic fabric from the wooden frame below are evident also.

This is a kit right up GB's and Peter's alley and the print just doesn't get any better!
I bought this kit from papermodelstore as soon as it became available and I urge any fans of this eras aircraft to get it, ASAP.

I am kind of anxious to see a laser kit for the frames as the wing spars on this baby are tiny!
On the cover, this kit is rated a 2 out of 3 but I would lean a little closer to 3 just because the parts are small and it will take an experienced modeler to do this kit justice.

Russell

eatcrow2

Apr 20, 2004
Santa Monica, Calif.
Russell..
Great review, and looking forward to your build report.. As far as being it's being right up GB's and Peter's alley, Peter has yet to finish one.. Carl has finished at least a hundred....:mrgreen:

C

cgutzmer

he better not start that one, I heard a couple are in mothballs :p HAHAHAHAHA I will pay for that (again) later I am sure....
Chris

I never said I was going to build it!:twisted:
I am just so impressed with the kits coloring and texture that I wanted to tell everyone about it.
I know GB and Peter would at least like to have one of these on the shelf for a rainy day.

Who knows, if Krys gets a laser kit for this one, I may be forced to build it.
If I do build it, I will order another copy so I can still have my cake and eat it too!:cool:

Russell