Another newbie succumbs!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Noddy4000, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Noddy4000

Noddy4000 New Member

Hi to everyone here. I'm another total newbie to the world of paper craft, being a die hard styrene cutting n' gluing fiend normally.

As a result of becoming ill early last year I've had a fair bit of time to sit and twiddle thumbs here in the house, being pretty much house bound all of the time. To stop going completely bonkers I resurrected my modelling and have even got half of the small spare bedroom to cut loose in.

Although I'm still mainly a plasticard kind of chap (sorry for swearing :p), I have a feeling that paper craft is going to get under my skin too!

Looking forward to both making and (at some point when I can use finger tips on the keyboard and not fists and elbows :cry:) creating some pulped cellulose beauties.

Cheers,
    Martin aka Noddy.
  2. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard from another Styrene scratch builder, who found paper as another media for building models. If you check out my builds, you will notice that I treat paper almost like styrene. Your background in this field will come in handy when it comes to build paper models. Enjoy and see you around the forums.