Another late mini scene

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
This one's just for fun. Its a recreation from "The Fugitive". The trooper on the bridge doesn't realize that Richard Kimbell is just below him wading in the stream. :)
Ralph

Attachments

• fugitive.jpg
    fugitive.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 183

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Cool Shot

Nice one Ralph!
Does there happen to be a mysterious, one-armed man anywhere on your layout?
:D ;) :D

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I was chuckling the whole time I created this scene. Cid, I'm more familiar with the St. Paul side but do know of Hub Hobby Center just north of Penn Ave and 66th. Exit off of I-35 in the Bloomington/Richfield area south of downtown.

Closer to my side of town I most recommend Scale Model Supplies at 458 Lexington Ave (go north on Lexington Ave exit from I-94). Its not much to look at from the outside but they have a lot of stock.

Continue North on Lexington Ave to Energy Park Drive. Take a left and you'll soon encounter Bandana Square, a specialty mall made from former railroad car shops. On the second floor you'll find the home of the Twin Cities Model Railroad Club, an excellent O scale model railroad that was featured in MR once. On the first floor below the club is Como shops hobby store. Its small on model supplies but has a large selection of RR photo books and good selection of RR timetables, schedules, and other collectables.
Have a good trip!
Ralph