Another joiner

Swampfoxx

Hello,

Just joined, have been building for about 10 years and have been an active member over at PM.com for about 2 years.

See some names here that I know from other groups.

After I get use to the way things are run here, I'll pipe-in with comments, for now, I'll just read and watch.

Thanks,
Swampfox(x) aka SFX

Z

Zathros

Very Happy to have you here, SFX. Your reputation precedes you! Feel free to post whatever and whenever you wish. You know where to find me if you need me. :welcome1: aboard!

balloon6

Swampfoxx

Zathros, thanks for the welcome I'm glad to hear from you. I'm also glad to know that I have a reputation!! I hope I can live up to it.....

See you around the forums,

SFX

Z

Zathros

I look forward to seeing some of your work. I know it might seem a bit redundant, but there are some people here that just belong here. They would not see the work otherwise. :)

Swampfoxx

Thanks Inky, I've been away from my home for a couple of days and hadn't checked in.......

I look forward to seeing everyone's work, looks like there's lots of experience here.

I need to get some images together and post them................. somewhere. Do I just start a thread with some images inserted or is there a "Place" to put them?

Thanks,
SFX

Z

Zathros

Start a new thread, according to subject matter, and post whatever you wish. If it's not in the right area, don't worry, I'll fix it. If the post does not show up right away, it will be because of pictures, and the forum software flags it for the first few times, and I have to approve it. Don't let that stop you from posting pictures please! I approve posts quickly as I check in here many times throughout the day. :)

Swampfoxx

Thanks Zathros, I've been picking through my builds and picking out some of the better, in focus, decent looking picts.. I'll try to get some posted in the next couple of days.

It looks like the posting procedure is similar here as at "Other" card modeliing sites..

Swampfox

Z

Zathros

We say Papermodelers.com, they say ZEALOT. Same procedure. It's all good. :)