Another Betty

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Not enough pics! It looks great! There's never "another Betty", it's your Betty. Would like to see more pics. Was this model difficult? :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
CONGRATULATIONS on winning "THIRD PLACE"! :Bravo: :Drinks:thumbsup
By all means, please post more photos.

Like Zathros said, there is no "another Betty". The one that you have is your. Yes, there may be many out there like it, but that one is YOURS!!!

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Vger1981

Congratulations, well deserved prize! Looks like the first finished Betty ever! I can see some minor differences in the hydraulic system, but who cares, this is great work and we need more photos. I like it! ;)

wulf111

OK so you wanted more pictures so here they are.
@Vger1981 - Yes there are some differences in the hydraulics, one I couldn't get the bottom ones on because i had already glued the wing/engines on i will be going back and putting those on when i can ,and the top set are not quite right i set the arm angle wrong during assembly so i had to fudge it a little to make it look right. all in all a great little ship. i am not sure what the final scale of it was since i had to reduce it a little to fit the paper i used if i had to guess maybe 1/150.

100_8673.JPG 100_8672.JPG 100_8671.JPG 100_8670.JPG

PS.. i hate rolling tubes!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
It looks FANTASTIC! You did an AWESOME JOB on it!
Once again CONGRATULATIONS on winning the award!
You deserve it! :Bravo::Drinks:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely terrific! The model is superb and congratulations on winning! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Now for the hard part, What do I build next? any ideas?

Here are a few suggestions:

Colonial Viper MK-II (from UHU02)

Thunder Fighter (any of the variants)

Landram (any of the variants)

With whatever you choose, I am looking forward to seeing it!

BEST OF LUCK!!!

wulf111

thanks for the ideas, but i think i want to do something different than the normal stuff around here maybe a large scale Gundam or something from Babylon 5 (Star Fury or Thunderbolt?)

Vger1981

Now you should scratch the whole Auriga docking bay for her, of course... :nailbiting:
..just kidding. Keep up the good work! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Do one of Lepaj's Star Fury's or Thunderbolts. Those are awesome! It took me a while to find this site. Download everything as when sites start shifting around, they soon disappear!! These models are of exceptional quality and not for beginners. :)

Main Directory Link, there are a Bazillion models here, all of superb quality: http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/news/zavtra_vojna_rossijskaja_direktorija/1-0-2
Link:http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/news/starfury_sa_32_thunderbolt/2013-06-02-21

Babylon 5 models page Link: http://scincepaper.ucoz.com/news/babylon_5/1-0-1

Link to post here with actual pictures of Starfury models. http://zealot.com/threads/fighter-star-fury-babylon-5.172843/page-2#post-965370 :)

inf_tb_eagle_1.jpg
tumblr_m3thg9LU3P1ruox2ao1_1280.jpg

wulf111

already have most of these, but there are a few new ones i dont have YAY i think i am going to do the Thunderbolt, i have always loved the design of it. i will probably upscale it a little bit to make it a bit easier on the hands. will start it soon and do a build thread to go along with it.

@zathros, thanks for the links i will definitely grab the ones i was missing. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I would upscale these too. I like larger size, not ridiculous, but hefty, larger models. Happy to have been of service. :)