Resource Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship (studio scale)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Revell-Fan submitted a new resource:

Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship (studio scale) - Andrew Probert's Triangle Ship (studio scale)

This is the first model kit of my "official" Andrew Probert Collection. Parts and instructions come in one *.pdf file. The finished model will be in studio scale (another first for me, too ;) ). Andy was very surprised when I sent him the kit. He likes it a lot and I hope you will do so as well. Have fun and enjoy! :)

Read more about this resource...

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
After looking through the build thread, DLing the kit and looking through it, I have to say that it looks very interesting. I can see where I can add even more greebles and details.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
After looking through the build thread, DLing the kit and looking through it, I have to say that it looks very interesting. I can see where I can add even more greebles and details.
What? Even MOOORE greeblies??? Well, then I'm REALLY looking forward to your build! :)

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

bobw63

Mar 10, 2012
My skill set will limit me to the standard detailed version - lol.

Fitting tribute to Andrew Probert. What a prolific contributor to science fiction! My favorite quotation -
"As much as I (still) love making films, I hated the politics, ass-kissing, and back-stabbing that it took to get most jobs in that town. I never learned to "play the game". I don't lie, I don't schmooze, I just like to work."

Thank you for the model and his recognition. It is surprising how many models here have been inspired by his work.

Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
@bobw63 : The quotation you posted confirms exactly the impression he has left on me. He is a great guy - creative, polite, resourceful and encouraging. He also tries to help wherever he can. I guess we even have one thing in common: We both have a constant lack of time..! ;)

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack