And one more Betty

loenf

Jul 12, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Happy New Year 2016!
After christmas and New Year's Eve I got the time to finish my latest model.
Betty, from the movie Alien: resurrection . The model is in a scale of 1:144 and it is a free "fanmade model". You can get it here:

Vger1981

betty1.jpg betty2.jpg betty3.jpg betty4.jpg betty5.jpg betty6.jpg betty7.jpg betty8.jpg betty9.jpg betty1.jpg betty2.jpg betty3.jpg betty4.jpg betty3.jpg

It is a must-have to every Alien fan. The ship always remids of an insect!

Loenf

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
No build pics!?! I would have liked to see that come together. It looks fantastic! Still would like to see the innards though, never to late to post any. It looks extremely tight and the seams are flawless! :)

Reactions: loenf

Vger1981

Jan 6, 2009
Slovakia
Hat's off to you sir, this is really good one, superb build, superb photos! That Weyland-Yutani touch looks good too.. ;) Love it!

Reactions: loenf

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I say that I have looked at many of these and this definitely is not give the "and one more Betty" feeling. This ship really shows masterful, painstaking care. Post some build pics next time, I know I have much I can learn from you, others must too, seeing how this model is impeccable!!

p.s. a couple of 1080 size pics would be nice as this would make a great Desktop Background!! :)