An Interesting Observation

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Gil, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Gil

Gil Active Member

Anyone who has been a member of this site for very long must be noticing the pickup in membership and postings. It appears that this site has achieved a new milestone in the evolution of cardmodeling and is now being discovered and spread at an ever increasing rate...,

-Gil
  2. Gil

Gil Active Member

Anyone who has been a member of this site for very long must be noticing the pickup in membership and postings. It appears that this site has achieved a new milestone in the evolution of cardmodeling and is now being discovered and spread at an ever increasing rate...,

-Gil
  3. GT5500

GT5500 Member

I haven't been a member for long but the the site has picked up a lot in the time I have been here and it seems like a newbie joins everyday at the minute. Lets hope it stays polite and friendly on here though.
  4. GT5500

GT5500 Member

I haven't been a member for long but the the site has picked up a lot in the time I have been here and it seems like a newbie joins everyday at the minute. Lets hope it stays polite and friendly on here though.
  5. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Amen to that thought.

This is one of the more civilized forums I frequent.
  6. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Amen to that thought.

This is one of the more civilized forums I frequent.
  7. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

I was astonished when I joined the forum and started to look around the internet at card modelling again how much it's different from a few years ago. I tried to get started back then but never got very far along trying to build some coast guard helicopter available at the time. I recall doing searches then and not NEARLY as much stuff seemed available. Don't know if it's better search engines now, or whether there really was not as much stuff (free models, forums, information, vendors) as there is now. Whatever, it's nice to have so much to do and read now, and a place to get a lot of great info and help.
  8. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

I was astonished when I joined the forum and started to look around the internet at card modelling again how much it's different from a few years ago. I tried to get started back then but never got very far along trying to build some coast guard helicopter available at the time. I recall doing searches then and not NEARLY as much stuff seemed available. Don't know if it's better search engines now, or whether there really was not as much stuff (free models, forums, information, vendors) as there is now. Whatever, it's nice to have so much to do and read now, and a place to get a lot of great info and help.
  9. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Yep...the site has definitely picked up since I joined. When I joined, it was Ron and me. Then Rick Steffers joined...a few after him...then more, and more, and more. 8v)

Gotta say this...its a grand site, it be.
  10. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Yep...the site has definitely picked up since I joined. When I joined, it was Ron and me. Then Rick Steffers joined...a few after him...then more, and more, and more. 8v)

Gotta say this...its a grand site, it be.
  11. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

...and when I get the chance to log on, there are usually 239 new posts to read... I can't keep up!!

Tim (wunwinglow)
  12. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

...and when I get the chance to log on, there are usually 239 new posts to read... I can't keep up!!

Tim (wunwinglow)
  13. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

It's so difficult to try and read everything and have build time as well. :cry:
  14. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

It's so difficult to try and read everything and have build time as well. :cry:
  15. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Specially if you don't log on weekends, like me!!
    What have I missed? MUCH!!

Do you know how can I get a longer "Recent Threads" list in my home page?
  16. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Specially if you don't log on weekends, like me!!
    What have I missed? MUCH!!

Do you know how can I get a longer "Recent Threads" list in my home page?
  17. Kaz

Kaz Member

I usually go to New Posts, much easier than trying to keep up with recent ones, oh that and log on once a day!
  18. Kaz

Kaz Member

I usually go to New Posts, much easier than trying to keep up with recent ones, oh that and log on once a day!