Try #2
KahunaStat_1.jpg

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
frown.gif
Phewy!
The link to the pic is in the first post.
Sooo....
The blocks are divided into 12" blocks horizontally and 6" vertically. I'm not sure of the exact measurements/requirments of N Track, so be gentle. Other than that, what ya'll think of it.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
KahunaStat_1.JPG

Sir,

The first URL is fine. You still must have the FULL URL in the IMG brackets for the system to interpret it as a valid address. Also the address of the pic is case sensitive, including the JPG.
Now.... does it work? Should... I think...

TOOT!

[This message has been edited by Woodie (edited 05-22-2001).]

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Curious!
I saw a broken pic link in Woodies first post here in Netscape 4.7, now in 6.0 I don't. Still no image too. Hmmmm.....
Actually the T Grill is one of those bar kinda scenes. But called a grill to keep images up and a reason to charge more.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

It does toss itself into the 'Future' discussion that caused so much heat elsewhere on this board, though.
wink.gif

gotta go to Physical Therapy. Let ya'll know what sparked the idea later.

Good health and travels;
Ken

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
George,

Geocities page I set up is there for everyone to use, however it is still quirky on showing the pics. Try "right click" on the red "X", if you are getting that. Then "properties". First try "show picture". If that doesn't work, cut/paste the URL from the "properties" window, and "paste" into a blank browser window command line. Press enter. If that don't work, click "back" then "forward" on the browser buttons. If that don't work ..... find a large hammer and put it to work!!!
mad.gif

confused.gif
You can alway go to the geocities site http://www.geocities.com user "theguage" password "theguage2001" and use the "file manager" system provided to download it to your pooter ... Just follow the buttons on the "file manager" It's a bit like using Hotmail.

TOOT!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Sir_Prize,
That website is from the "Isle of Wight" do you live in the UK, as I see an exhibition at Bridlington in Yorkshire. I am originally from Scarborough/Yorks. Let me know.
Another thing I found out about those photo's you want to upload here in the gauge,
is to view it first in geocities.com the copy/paste it in here. I joined geocities a while back and have a website there also and got a photo up in here, but I deleted it. Just wanted to make sure it worked that way.

Shamus
waver.gif

http://www.badger-creek.co.uk

[This message has been edited by shamus (edited 05-23-2001).]

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Ken, just my thoughts running wild, but maybe you could join it this way. You would in fact put a curved left on the right hand side and a curved right on the left side. Still give you the option to use either side.
Shelf_Layouts1.jpg