An Easter Critter and two Cabeese :D

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Jon first of all some nice pics but if you have that much time on your hands to put ghost effects in all your shots youll have to come out to help me on my layout instead.:D In the last photo WHAT IS IT?

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Thanks guys.

You did stop to take the caboose pics ?? tell us you did

Yup, they are in a fairly new RV park around an interstate highwat dig pond (they made these small lakes along the highways to partially compensate farmers and to get fill for overpasses).

We stopped by the office to obtain permission, and no one was home, so we proceded without caution. Upon leaving, we were greeted by a gal on a golf cart with her arms crossed and a look that could kill. We didn't stop, and I assume we are not welcome back :D :D :D

but if you have that much time on your hands to put ghost effects in all your shots

No special effects added, but this time I have an explaination of the spookieness; the windows were filthy dirty and it was sunny outside, dark in.

In the last photo WHAT IS IT?

Some sorta excavator. They only have power, water and gravel down for about 1/3 of the lots.

There are two more cabeese nearby, both in much better shape. One is on private property, viewable from the interstate, about 1/2 mi North of this lake. The other in Monon, restored and painted in Monon dress. You can climb on it. Visit all four in about an hour.