Amherst Model Railway show

TrainJunkee

OMG I cant believe its not already on here it is this Sat & Sunday 1/26 & 12/27

I'll be there on Saturday.. This show is big and bad... Plan on a whole day there.

Hours

Saturday January 26, 2008 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday January 27, 2008 - 10:00am - 5:00pm

The show is located in the Better Living Center and the adjacent Young, Stroh and Mallary Buildings at the Eastern States Exposition Fairgrounds, Memorial Avenue, West Springfield MA. 01089

Directions (click here to use Google Maps)

From Vermont and Points North
Take I-91 South to exit 13B to Route 5 South, to Route 147 West to the Eastern States Exposition.
[SIZE=+1]From Connecticut and and Points South [/SIZE]
Take I-91 North from routes 2, 84 and 95 -- Follow I-91 to Massachusetts exit 3, to Route 5 North, to Route 147 West to the Eastern States Exposition.
Alternate Routes from Connecticut and and Points South
From Southwestern Connecticut
take Route 202 North to Southwick, Mass. turn East on Route 57, to Route 147 East to the Eastern States Exposition.
From Hartford
Take I-91 North to exit 42 to Route 159 North, to Route 147 East OR take I-91 to exit 47 West, to Route 190 West, to Route 159 North to Route 147 East to the Eastern States Exposition.
From Boston and Points East - OR - From the Berkshires and Points West Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to exit 4, to Route 5 South, to Route 147 West to the Eastern States Exposition.

Ticket Information

Adults: $10.00 per day
Children 15 and under: FREE
EASTERN STATES PARKING: $5.00 per day

Tickets will be sold on the grounds starting one hour before the show opens on each day of the show to keep lines to a minimum. Advanced purchase ticket info is available by CLICKING HERE.