American Crane

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Since Walthers retired the crane model and I found a picture of a prototype NYC version, I decided I better get one. I had a Walthers flyer from my last order that listed them at 22.98 vs 54.98, great deal, I fooled around and let the expiraton of the flyer pass, 31st, but I decided to order it anyway on the 2nd before they opened since they were closed the 1st. The new flyer listed it at 39.98 still good price for my stupidity of waiting, anyhow, I used the keycode from the expired flyer hoping I might get it at the 22.98 price. I got my email conformation of shipping and I don't know if it is a mistake, they like me or they just want rid of them but the total w/ shipping is less than the original sale price. Wow, such a deal. -:eek::eek::thumb: - I could have ordered more stuff! -:cry::cry:

F

Fred_M

:confused: Strange, but on my last order they shipped it free. Maybe they are seeing a decline in sales or something and are changing their attitude? :confused: Time will tell. Fred

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
I think that you are correct Dash10. IMHO they are overpriced to begin with. While I have had few problems with orders from them I can usually find the same thing from another OLHS and since I don''t have a LHS to support I don't feel too bad shopping around for the best deal. I know that some OLHSs are better than others, but overall I've had good luck with them.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
They offer free shipping on orders over $100, but I don't mind paying it when the total cost is less than half the original price of the item, also they didn't charge me their normal shipping fee either, it was less. When and if it arrives I'll be happy.;)

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Just received the crane today, and Larry you'd like it, I had to get it in C&O, one of only two roads left, I took the better of the two. It was only $16.49 + 5.00 shipping!!!!!!!!!!! Lists for $54.99, what a deal indeed. -:eek::D
Had to test run it and it is a coffee grinder but runs real slow like it should! -:)