Amazing Illusions

Hi All

I recently came acrross these amazing free Paper model Illusions. I made them just for something to do and because they were really easy, once I had I couldn't believe my eyes. They are just SO good !

I was so impressed I made a website for them so hopefully as many people as possible can enjoy them, the kids will just love them bounce7

and Big kids (like me !)

There is no excuse for not even trying them as 2 of them are only 1 sheet of paper and can be made by Anyone in minutes...

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and like the website :mrgreen:

The Twilight Zone Illusions

Kind regards
Andy :wave:

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
I made the dragon one years ago. Everyone that sees it and gets the illusion to work get freaked out.:eek:
It is great!:thumb:

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
Yeah, I know what you mean. I can get all of those illusion things to work, even the Magic Eye stereograms. Some people just can't seem to get them, though. :)

I guess that is why I like those trompe l'oeil paintings and those 3D sidewalk paintings.:)

cjd

Jun 14, 2006
I find it really odd that some people can't see it.. I'm the opposite, I can't NOT see the Illusion, maybe I have a 'soft' brain !!
I'm the same - but I have a real idiot story to tell. I also built the dragon, and could not see the illusion - till today when the site above made me realise that i built it with the head facing out.

Chris