Always on A Cloudly Or Rainy Day

brakie

I took these pictures last week between Thunderstorms and rain showers..Like always things was busy at Col-San on a cloudy,rainy day.

Attachments

• Picture-013.jpg
    Picture-013.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Picture-014.jpg
    Picture-014.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Picture-016.jpg
    Picture-016.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Picture-018.jpg
    Picture-018.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Picture-019.jpg
    Picture-019.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 106

brakie

And the NS ran 3 I got one picture due to the rain..I saw 5 trains in 1 hour and 15 minutes..:D

Attachments

• Picture-022.jpg
    Picture-022.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 100

NSES44DC

That Rio Grande is a Gp 40 right? anyways, thanks for the pic cause im modeling one of their gp 60's and its a nice pic to look at for colors.

railohio

The "Rio Grande" unit now belongs to the Wheeling. They are just very lazy about marking what belongs to them. You'll note tiny reporting marks below the cab window that denote "WE" ownership.

If you wanted sun you should've been with me this weekend. Only hint of rain was in northern Illinois on Friday morning and when that came up on the radar I just put the pedal to the medal and drove past it to Iowa! :D

brakie

Brian,I missed the units but,yesterday there was two NS trains going round the connectors.One headed toward Crestline from the West and the other one heading East toward Marion from Crestline... It was a grand sight and the first I seen this year of 2 trains using both connectors at the same time.
Heres one I seen and had to take a quick photo of because it took me my surprise and I didn't have time to adjust the tripod.

Attachments

• Picture-006.jpg
    Picture-006.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture-007.jpg
    Picture-007.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 65