Alvin DSV

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by jparenti, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jparenti

jparenti Member

Never mind that one then. I'll just wait for a free version or buy the other one if I can find it on an English language site. I looked at it a little harder and I see what you mean. :(
  2. Peter the Ingrate

Peter the Ingrate New Member

At one time sites that lined up downloads of scanned commercial kits used to be labelled as pirate sites. Their urls were deleted.
    Just hope this bit is the result of the ignorance of our teeming horde of new moderators rather than a change in morality by the forum.
  3. jparenti

jparenti Member

I imagine it was a mistake that it was posted, and the moderators haven't gotten here yet. I realized what was going on when I saw that the site is actually linking to pirate copies, rather than showing pictures. A lot of it is in German, and I was busy looking for a free model I thought was available. When I saw it was the model offered for sale elsewhere, I knew what was going on. I hate when designers get ripped off, so I don't stand for it, either.
  4. MRCA

MRCA New Member

This thread's a bit old, still if there are Trieste fans (as I am) out there:
    I spent some time on this, is nothing more than a sketch, just to "feel" the model...

Attached Files:

5. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Can't wit for it to be complete!:thumb:
  6. MRCA

MRCA New Member

At last I've got the knack of the hull, I've to redo it in scale 1:50 and the turret is more or less complete.
    It looks a bit dull...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.