Along the river and thru the trees to Grand-ma's

Tyson, I have been trying to do what you and Shamus are making look easy, with the Adobe photoshop. I'm using the "Lasso" fuction to attempt to remove the background but my mouse ball has a mind of it's own when it comes to cutting around the models. It does'nt work no matter how I hold my mouth. :p :D

t.

Tyson Rayles

T. I had Adobe (key word here is "had") IMHO it is the most user unfriendly software I have ever come across. I finally used the disc for target practice one day! :D :D :D

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Nice.......

And I thought I had it down just putting my cut-outs in front of a blue sky.
I also trashed my copy of Photoshop. Been using Picture It, instead.
Is that the Blue Ridge Mountains in the back?

Tyson Rayles

88 that is the Alarka mountain range. It's on the south side of Bryson City on the north side (where I was standing when I took the pic) is the Great Smokies Nat. Park.

Tyson Rayles

Glad you liked it! :D :D :D You do have the beginer part right planeshavings :D, but to be honest if it weren't for the info I have got off this forum I don't know if I would even be trying this stuff right now. I'll have to admit it's a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to getting good at it (well at least passable :D ).

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
A super photo Tyson my friend. This shows it is a good idea to put some trees or scenery on this side of the track instead of just in the background like most of us modellers do.