Along the river and thru the trees to Grand-ma's

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Thanks Marty! :D It's actually 3 pics. The distance mountains was taken around the corner from my place, the river shot was taken close to town at a spot where I eat lunch alot, and of course the model train. I feel it's still a little on the crude side but I think I'm going in the right direction at least. :D

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Tyson!!!!!!
Crude????? sheeeeeese, that's a work of art!
I looked and looked and looked again at the pic. It's absolutely fantastic:eek: :eek:
I even checked the forum again wondering if you had posted it in here by mistake instead of in "The Real Thing USA". heh heh heh, I even tried to see the flanges on the wheels to check on it being a model!
I love it!!

Errol

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Tyson my friend, I have enough trees to make without yours as well :D:D
Nice photo that, getting a real feel for computer magic eh. :rolleyes:I Love it/

Shamus

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Thanks folks ! For those of you who jumped on me about my crude remark :eek: I just feel like the train itself should have been less fuzzy. When you size something with the program I have you usually have to refocus it BEFORE you stick it into the picture, I found out. To compound things the program I have won't let you do layers or erase so everything has to be cloned. Having said that overall I am happy with the results so far, just feel like I still got a ways to go, but hey, the trip is half the fun!!!!! :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Tyson,
First, thankyou for the "tree" compliment, but I can't build them THAT well!
Second, if that's "crude",,,,,I quit! Hey, the train IS moving !
Third, and last, whatever the limitations of the software, you've been able to work around them, and produce a really beautiful shot.
Pete

PennRailRoads

Apr 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Now could you imagine if someone actually made it look like the train was taking off for space with the flames shooting out the caboose?

That would be funny and quite challenging! :D

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Tyson,
You must live in a beautiful area! And, there's just something about trains running along rivers that really appeals to me. Nice shot!
Ralph