All sorts of Bridges

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hiya Chris,
They do look good, my favorite is the one with standing :D in the middle of the road. Just kidding, I love um all.
Shamus
waver.gif

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
HE HE HE

Hi guys Lets hope for some more bridges please;)

Hi Shamus, I was driving a 40ft T T C bus when I took that, so I was surrounded by Steel, Yep camera always at the ready, and the passengers well they just have to wait. mind you I do get some funny looks . dont know why:D :D :D :p

Hi Ron it`s ruddy cold here at the moment , to darn cold for March.
Roll on spring;)

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Well Chris, here's a BIG railway bridge :eek: :eek: :) .
It's the unique Forth Bridge over the estuary of the river Forth in Scotland (18 miles from me).
It was the first railway bridge top be constructed using steel. As it's built over salt water the steel was to Royal Navy warship specifications.
It would be a brave craftsman who would try to model this in any scale.

Errol

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Hi Errol thats a lovely shot;)
Now if I remember (not a lot these days:( ) The Forth Bridge has been modeled. Before I left Manchester for the Frozen north:D :D I am sure I read something about it being modeled.
Any Idea`s Errol?
Or are ya going ta do it yaself:D ;)

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Forth Bridge Model

I know a fellow who has a model of the Forth Bridge on his G-gauge backyard layout. Except he only has 2 segments of it -- we haven't told him it's really the Quebec bridge.
(he's now out of G and into O -- sold all the G except the bridge -- noone has a truck big enough to haul it away!)
Chris: need a shot of the DVP nothbound -- you know, the one on the news every night. :p