All Points North MRR Club Open House - Conroe, TX

nolatron

Nov 17, 2004
Katy, TX
railroad.sodh.net
Just another local event I stumbled upon today. Apparently a large HO Model Railroad club in Conroe, TX is having their open house this weekend.

Here's the club's website:

All Points North Model Railroad Club Home Page

Debating on making he drive to go check it out (it's an 1hr drive from my house). Looks like a very nice and large layout.

Just wanted to through it up for any other folk in the area that didn't know about it.

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Did you know about the Fall Layout Tour? It is going on right now in the Houston Area. Google on San Jacinto Model RR Club. There are something like 85 layouts open to the public, with different ones on different weekends, usually concentrated in a given area. There are some in West Houston on the next couple of weekends. I'm on the tour for Nov 24th and 25th, but I'm down near Alvin.

nolatron

Nov 17, 2004
Katy, TX
railroad.sodh.net
Yeah , I actually have the schedule at the house. I visited a few layouts about two years ago, but haven't since then. Usually I just don't have the free time, or totally forget, heh.

I'd swing down on your open house, but I'll be in New Orleans visiting family that weekend.