The original CNE was cut into five pieces. They survived the move pretty well. Three or four buildings fell off but were rescued with minimum damage. The movers did a good job, having never moved a train layout before. They did the best they could. Now I've got to figure what to do next. The movers set it up in one long line (I've got a huge basement here). It looks pretty cool in one line. Early concept is to leave it like that, well away from the wall, and run trackage around behind the layout with yard a stroage there. We'll see. Got to attend to making the new house a "home" first...then on to hobbies. Will keep all advised advised with pics when we make some progress. Glad to be back!