All Members :) Gauge Member's Location Map!!

ausien

ausien said:
cool micky, I`m number 9. great to have a place to see where people are at.. have a good one..steve P.S. with my home town 16731.45 mls traveled:thumb:
Dont know what happened but now I number 11. Looks like I got reshuffeld:D

petepuma

Pitchwife said:
Definately don't need no "HUGE" cities. It took John Day and that's about as far from a huge city as you can get. :D :D :D :D

Hey Pitchwife!

it's nice to see another "Oregonian" around!

I've been to John Day many times. My Dad grew up in Bates on the other side of Mt Dixie so he was always dragging me over there when I was a kid.

My grandpa was a D-8 mechanic for Oregon Lumber. (Love the Sumpter Valley RR!!!) :D :D :D :D

BTW - You ever hear of the rumor of the old steam engine that is somewhere between Prarie City and Bates/Austin? My Grandpa told me there was one somewhere up there...:confused:

Pitchwife

Dreamer
petepuma said:
Hey Pitchwife!

it's nice to see another "Oregonian" around!

I've been to John Day many times. My Dad grew up in Bates on the other side of Mt Dixie so he was always dragging me over there when I was a kid.

My grandpa was a D-8 mechanic for Oregon Lumber. (Love the Sumpter Valley RR!!!) :D :D :D :D

BTW - You ever hear of the rumor of the old steam engine that is somewhere between Prarie City and Bates/Austin? My Grandpa told me there was one somewhere up there...:confused:

Hi petepuma.
The rest of us Oregonians must be shy or sleeping. :D :D
Seems like I heard something about an old steamer around here somewhere. Don't know if its rumor, myth or just wishful thinking. :D

petepuma

Pitchwife said:
Hi petepuma.
The rest of us Oregonians must be shy or sleeping. :D :D
Seems like I heard something about an old steamer around here somewhere. Don't know if its rumor, myth or just wishful thinking. :D
Well who knows the truth. My Dad could have been yanking my chain (He did that quite well)

He said people found it walking the old Sumpter Valley grade over Mt. Dixie. He said it had gone off of one of those switchbacks going up the Prarie City side.

Narrows that down don't you think?:confused: :confused:

There's awhole lot of empty space between Prarie City and the summit...

ausien

Hi jimmy B, your not the only one under the southern cross you know, look up at the constilation and you can thikn of all us ausies under the s/cross....have a good one..steve

Philinbos

I posted my "star" with no problem however I seem to have picked up some "spyware" As far as I know the map site was the only new site I've visited ( I run the Adware program at least once a day)... Has anyone else had this problem or did we pick this up elsewhere? :confused:
I think the map's a great idea by the way!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Philinbos said:
I posted my "star" with no problem however I seem to have picked up some "spyware" As far as I know the map site was the only new site I've visited ( I run the Adware program at least once a day)... Has anyone else had this problem or did we pick this up elsewhere? :confused:
I think the map's a great idea by the way!
Thanks!! :) Glad you got around to joining us on the map :D :D

I have a few different spyware programs that always seem to pop up :( It may be the map - it may not be - But I notice no pattern so I cant tell you for sure. Sorry :(

ausien

I was one of the first 12 to log in, and have not had a problem, however this is not to say someone has placed a spyware prog there since, thanks for telling me/us...have a good one..steve