all i got........

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Feb 8, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
Really good of you to get this organized. Glad you pulled through the surgery and feeling better.

Your friend,

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I also wish to express my happiness to your recovery, and the gratitude of your bountiful contributions that make you such a exemplary member of this forum. (Wow, I write dat! my enrish ees gettin mush beter!)

In all seriousness, that is one tough operation. I know a few people who have had it, if it is any consolation, a year later, they looked 10 years younger. Astonishing really. I wish they had some kind of "Old Fart de-curmudgeon" surgery. I could use that!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery! I hope and pray that you have a long and health life!!!
Thank you for sharing your work with us!
IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
well thank you all for being so nice!
I figure my models are for those who don't mind figuring out how to make something work and look better than the designer could draw!!! but when I was hauled in at a moments notice, operated on in emergency, and then told I would have died in 2 weeks, you look at time distances not as something you should do, but something you have to do right now. I didn't want relatives fumbling around with my images, and then not posting them to the right place and people, and also most likely just deleting everything. since they aren't paper modelers, its not something they understand about lost work and ''hey didn't that guy make one of those I could use it'' kind of thing. ink and the amount of work didn't make build threads feasible. besides, a chimp could figure it out or make it better on most of my stuff! lol! use butt joints [always brings a sardonic grin to my face to hear that.] and roll and bend and every trick in the book. then at least you got a Invasion Of The Saucer-Men model to put on your bookshelf, or a billy meir saucer, or some weird star trek ship nobody bothered to build !

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Feb 8, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
Really glad to know you're recovering nicely. Get some much needed rest and get back to you good 'ol self. Get back to your wonderful designs when you can.

Best Regards,