Airwolf Paint Progress

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by modelincard, Jan 16, 2006.

1. modelincard

modelincard Member

Pages 1&2 are finished, page 3 is 90% done, pending a reply to a private message, and pages 4-7 haven't been started on.

Just thought ya'll might want to know.:yep:
  2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

thenks for the wanderfull work on the paint ond on this making this model

for all have part on it

i just finsh it today after long time with some delys and its outstending nice :)

THANKS

for this g8 job
  3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

My reply should be in your inbox Alex and I'll second Yaniv's appreciation for your taking on this project.
  4. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Hey Alex haven't heard anything from you for a while (is it done yet?:twisted: )
    how's it coming?
  5. modelincard

modelincard Member

The file has been sent.

How about a Jetranger next? :twisted:
  6. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Thank you and excellent work Alex. You all are in for a treat. 8)

There are just two slight problems that exist. The first one is my fault in that I haven't got the instructions done(see my signature:cry: ) and the second is that I noticed one part that Alex forgot to paint. It is part F4 in the lower left hand corner of page 4 Alex. It needs to be Black except for the little circle in the middle of it(where the tail rotor shaft sticks through).

If Nobi still wants it on his site then great. I also think I'll put it in the parts bin (maybe uncolored) and I have a friend named David Pileggi who has also expressed and interest in hosting it.
  7. modelincard

modelincard Member

Fixed now, check your e-mail.
  8. Willja67

Willja67 Member

That's quick service :grin: I just sent you a pm but you had it fixed before I even got that sent.
  9. modelincard

modelincard Member

Right. It's been a while since I updated this. The paint is still in revision, but we're getting closer now. I have some stuff to do to be ready for school on Monday, but the revisions I have to do (that I know of) sound minor. (That's what I said last time...:cry:) Paint version 2.2 should (I hope) be ready soon. After that, well, I don't know.
  10. modelincard

modelincard Member

Right. It's been a while since I updated this. The paint is still in revision, but we're getting closer now. I have some stuff to do to be ready for school on Monday, but the revisions I have to do (that I know of) sound minor. (That's what I said last time...:cry:) Paint version 2.2 should (I hope) be ready soon. After that, well, I don't know.
  11. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Well I took a pretty good look at the last stuff you sent not like previous times when I'd give it a once over see something and tell you and you'd have it done by the time I'd gone over it a second time and found more stuff. I tried to be more thorough this time round so hopefully 2.2 will be the final version.
  12. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Well I took a pretty good look at the last stuff you sent not like previous times when I'd give it a once over see something and tell you and you'd have it done by the time I'd gone over it a second time and found more stuff. I tried to be more thorough this time round so hopefully 2.2 will be the final version.
  13. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Airwolf is done! (except the instructions)

Well I just okayed Alex's paint job (It's really nice) and I'll try and finish up the instructions this weekend. I'll forward the model to all the Beta builders if you guys want a peek at it before everyone else but I'm not sure if I still have your emails so if you want it sooner rather than later holler. A lot of it's the same but there are some parts that you might have to wait for the instructions to be able to build.
  14. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Airwolf is done! (except the instructions)

Well I just okayed Alex's paint job (It's really nice) and I'll try and finish up the instructions this weekend. I'll forward the model to all the Beta builders if you guys want a peek at it before everyone else but I'm not sure if I still have your emails so if you want it sooner rather than later holler. A lot of it's the same but there are some parts that you might have to wait for the instructions to be able to build.
  15. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

You and Alex deserve a big hand for putting the time in to this project great job !!!!!!
  16. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

You and Alex deserve a big hand for putting the time in to this project great job !!!!!!