Airwolf helicopter anyone???????

Discussion in 'Tips, Tutorials & Tools' started by atamjeet, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Yes, definitely good to finally see someone build this baby and you have certainly done a fantastic job!
    Work real hard on them pictures and you might get picture of the week with that one, she's beautiful!

Russell
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Yes, definitely good to finally see someone build this baby and you have certainly done a fantastic job!
    Work real hard on them pictures and you might get picture of the week with that one, she's beautiful!

Russell
  3. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks a lot will, if u appreciated it, it means im doin well... im surprised to know dat no bdy other dan ur testbuilders, have build this airwolf.... i must say, airwolf is really a very good model, its well modeled, and i am passionate abt anything dat flies, and i have made many airplnes earlier, dats y i must say airwolf is one of the best models i have came across... i will complete it today only and will click digital pics within 1 - 2 days and will dedicate dis model to you only,, u must get the credit for creating such a beauitiful model... thanks... i am looking for apache,,, is there any link from where i can dwnload it free?
  4. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks a lot will, if u appreciated it, it means im doin well... im surprised to know dat no bdy other dan ur testbuilders, have build this airwolf.... i must say, airwolf is really a very good model, its well modeled, and i am passionate abt anything dat flies, and i have made many airplnes earlier, dats y i must say airwolf is one of the best models i have came across... i will complete it today only and will click digital pics within 1 - 2 days and will dedicate dis model to you only,, u must get the credit for creating such a beauitiful model... thanks... i am looking for apache,,, is there any link from where i can dwnload it free?
  5. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

yep russel,, i will click some cool pics, will post them here... i actually dont know whats the system of being nominated for the best pic of the week? is there some procedure for it? i am new to this web site and dont know much abt it...
  6. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

yep russel,, i will click some cool pics, will post them here... i actually dont know whats the system of being nominated for the best pic of the week? is there some procedure for it? i am new to this web site and dont know much abt it...
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I saw a post by the man that picks the picture of the week and I cant remember where it is at.
    In that post he gave hints as to what he looks for.
    I know one thing and that is that you have the type of build that is looked for.
    The Airwolf has made it before as Pic of the week and you have done such a great job,
    that I think if you take the right picture, your build could make it again!

Russell
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I saw a post by the man that picks the picture of the week and I cant remember where it is at.
    In that post he gave hints as to what he looks for.
    I know one thing and that is that you have the type of build that is looked for.
    The Airwolf has made it before as Pic of the week and you have done such a great job,
    that I think if you take the right picture, your build could make it again!

Russell
  9. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks a lot sir, for atleast inspiring me,,, as i always say appreciations lead to innovations... and i will innovate some good pics too.... thanks.... cardmodles is such an active site, i really dint knew... i shd have logged in this earlier, i am active from last 3 - 4 days only and i have got enormous amount of information i was always looking for....
  10. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks a lot sir, for atleast inspiring me,,, as i always say appreciations lead to innovations... and i will innovate some good pics too.... thanks.... cardmodles is such an active site, i really dint knew... i shd have logged in this earlier, i am active from last 3 - 4 days only and i have got enormous amount of information i was always looking for....
  11. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

That is really good to hear!
    I am looking forward to seeing many wonderful things from you in the future.
    Your models are an inspiration to me also and I am sure, to many others as well!
    Keep up the nice work and keep on sharing with us!

Russell
  12. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

That is really good to hear!
    I am looking forward to seeing many wonderful things from you in the future.
    Your models are an inspiration to me also and I am sure, to many others as well!
    Keep up the nice work and keep on sharing with us!

Russell
  13. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

ya sure russel... i dont know whats next but i think i wd make a tank now a its the only model i haven never tried.... lets seee. after a month i will join a US IT company so, till then i can make 1 or 2 models, but after dat, i dont think i will get time for this... but i will try ma level best to be indulged in this hobby of mine....
  14. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

ya sure russel... i dont know whats next but i think i wd make a tank now a its the only model i haven never tried.... lets seee. after a month i will join a US IT company so, till then i can make 1 or 2 models, but after dat, i dont think i will get time for this... but i will try ma level best to be indulged in this hobby of mine....
  15. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

wellll, i just completed airwolf and its lookig too good in my collection, the rotor has added charm to that incomplete model... will click some good pics with a digital camera tomorrow, as i have to arrange it, i liked this one very much... but it wd have been better if cockpit section was also visible... anyways, .... now i will try making some tank or suggest me something which has not been made so far, i will give it a try...
  16. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

wellll, i just completed airwolf and its lookig too good in my collection, the rotor has added charm to that incomplete model... will click some good pics with a digital camera tomorrow, as i have to arrange it, i liked this one very much... but it wd have been better if cockpit section was also visible... anyways, .... now i will try making some tank or suggest me something which has not been made so far, i will give it a try...
  17. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

18. atamjeet

atamjeet Member