Airwolf Completed ........

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by atamjeet, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Ooops........... nevermind.:oops:

john
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Ooops........... nevermind.:oops:

john
  5. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

i saw jurassic park before i ever saw airwolf the two seemed alike(the helicopter from the leaving and arriving on the island)
  6. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

i saw jurassic park before i ever saw airwolf the two seemed alike(the helicopter from the leaving and arriving on the island)
  7. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Jurassic Park was a Sikorsky S-76

similar class of helicopter
  8. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Jurassic Park was a Sikorsky S-76

similar class of helicopter
  9. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

ah i see no wings on the s-76 ok
  10. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

ah i see no wings on the s-76 ok
  11. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

heres an oddball
  12. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

heres an oddball
  13. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I've never been able to get it to work for me either. It's a testament to Atamjeets skill and patience that he got it to work. I do have to say though that there are some aspects of it that I don't like. Maybe just my personal opinion here but as far as forming it into curves gloss paper can't equal regular paper for forming truly asthetically pleasing shapes.
  14. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I've never been able to get it to work for me either. It's a testament to Atamjeets skill and patience that he got it to work. I do have to say though that there are some aspects of it that I don't like. Maybe just my personal opinion here but as far as forming it into curves gloss paper can't equal regular paper for forming truly asthetically pleasing shapes.
  15. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

i find it tends to get sticky but it creases less when playing around with shapes
  16. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

i find it tends to get sticky but it creases less when playing around with shapes
  17. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Yup, Sikorsky's Comanche Technology demonstrator, test bed for the pilot up front.

Rick
  18. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Yup, Sikorsky's Comanche Technology demonstrator, test bed for the pilot up front.

Rick
  19. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

hmmm, so many comments,,, thanks forthe appreciaton guys...
    wel i wd say, i have been using simple card paper earlier and now i have turned up to glossy paper, and what i have observed is that its better to use glossy paper cuz:
    1. if somehow ur hands are not clean, and some gum sticks on the parts you dont want, glossy paper allows to remove that extra gum from it with a very gentle scratching....
    2. as will said its difficult to form real asthetically pleasing shapes with this glossy paper, i dont think so, cuz in airwolf., i have really observed that glossy paper really hides away any flaws better than the simple matt paper.cuz the areas where there are curves, we see the reflection of the surrounding light and so the joints and any sort of flaws are not seen, and i really mean it...
    3. gloss paper gives an overall very good final result as far as asthetics and feel and touch are concerned (yep, its a bit sticky if u keep on holding it from a single part for some time, but when u leave it and gain hold it from there, that stickyness vanish away, just try it)...
    4. and it do not crease like the ordinary paper....
    rest, i am really glad that i am from India and i am getting so much love from all the ppl here , especially those who have a lot of experiance in paper modeling, it has become a place where its really satisfying my heart, getting appreciations from the masters is an achievement in itself... thanks a lot guys.... i will keep on serving myself... thanks alot.... muuuaaah...
  20. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

hmmm, so many comments,,, thanks forthe appreciaton guys...
    wel i wd say, i have been using simple card paper earlier and now i have turned up to glossy paper, and what i have observed is that its better to use glossy paper cuz:
    1. if somehow ur hands are not clean, and some gum sticks on the parts you dont want, glossy paper allows to remove that extra gum from it with a very gentle scratching....
    2. as will said its difficult to form real asthetically pleasing shapes with this glossy paper, i dont think so, cuz in airwolf., i have really observed that glossy paper really hides away any flaws better than the simple matt paper.cuz the areas where there are curves, we see the reflection of the surrounding light and so the joints and any sort of flaws are not seen, and i really mean it...
    3. gloss paper gives an overall very good final result as far as asthetics and feel and touch are concerned (yep, its a bit sticky if u keep on holding it from a single part for some time, but when u leave it and gain hold it from there, that stickyness vanish away, just try it)...
    4. and it do not crease like the ordinary paper....
    rest, i am really glad that i am from India and i am getting so much love from all the ppl here , especially those who have a lot of experiance in paper modeling, it has become a place where its really satisfying my heart, getting appreciations from the masters is an achievement in itself... thanks a lot guys.... i will keep on serving myself... thanks alot.... muuuaaah...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.