Airwolf Completed ........

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by atamjeet, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

lol I don't have much experience ... my Airwolf is still 'flat' ;)
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

lol I don't have much experience ... my Airwolf is still 'flat' ;)
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Great job! Having all those great pics will make it easier for the next modeler too. That gloss paper looks awesome indeed.
    Chris
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Great job! Having all those great pics will make it easier for the next modeler too. That gloss paper looks awesome indeed.
    Chris
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Very good job Atamjeet! I remember seeing your models on DeWaynes site and I must say your skill are getting very good.

This is a very good model and I think if you can takes some sharper pictures, I just might be choosen as the Picture Of The Week:twisted: It certainly deserves to be!

Great job!

john
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Very good job Atamjeet! I remember seeing your models on DeWaynes site and I must say your skill are getting very good.

This is a very good model and I think if you can takes some sharper pictures, I just might be choosen as the Picture Of The Week:twisted: It certainly deserves to be!

Great job!

john
  7. airbob

airbob Member

Very clean and looks great....the picture quality is also just great....super job and I do love the gloss paper!!!:-D .....Bob out....
  8. airbob

airbob Member

Very clean and looks great....the picture quality is also just great....super job and I do love the gloss paper!!!:-D .....Bob out....
  9. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

wow... so many compliments within a night... how lucky i am,.. yep i will surely click pictures using digital cam today only, even i am keen for it to be displayed as the pic of the week.. anyways i can only hope for the best.... thanks alot cardmodelers..... :)
    P.S. glossy paper has been appreciated by most of u, i think now many of u will try making things with glosy paper, may be it becomes a glossy revolution. heheehe
  10. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

wow... so many compliments within a night... how lucky i am,.. yep i will surely click pictures using digital cam today only, even i am keen for it to be displayed as the pic of the week.. anyways i can only hope for the best.... thanks alot cardmodelers..... :)
    P.S. glossy paper has been appreciated by most of u, i think now many of u will try making things with glosy paper, may be it becomes a glossy revolution. heheehe
  11. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks alot russel, yep i do hope dat im able to squeeze some time out of ma job, as saturday and sunday i will be free , so may be i will continue doin it in weekends only, anyhow, i know i cant live without making new models, i just downlloaded a big bomber 1:33 scale, and will start making it within a day or 2, everytime i make a model i think its goin to be my last one, but when its completed, and when its appreciated, then my mind says i shd make one more.... hehehe
    as a always say, appreciations lead to innovations, it works for me guys... thank you all ...
  12. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks alot russel, yep i do hope dat im able to squeeze some time out of ma job, as saturday and sunday i will be free , so may be i will continue doin it in weekends only, anyhow, i know i cant live without making new models, i just downlloaded a big bomber 1:33 scale, and will start making it within a day or 2, everytime i make a model i think its goin to be my last one, but when its completed, and when its appreciated, then my mind says i shd make one more.... hehehe
    as a always say, appreciations lead to innovations, it works for me guys... thank you all ...
  13. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

what is airwolf? it was obviosly based around a real aircraft very cool build ive never had any luck with glossy paper it seems to hate me:rolleyes:
  14. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

what is airwolf? it was obviosly based around a real aircraft very cool build ive never had any luck with glossy paper it seems to hate me:rolleyes:
  15. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Airwolf was a TV show in the USA in the 80's by Donald P. Bellisario...........it has Jan-Michael Vicent and Ernest Borgnine as the stars. The helicopter could do some amazing TV stuff...........including stealth mode(no sound) and an endless supply of rockets and machine gun bullets...........

Yes I was fancinated...................
  16. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Airwolf was a TV show in the USA in the 80's by Donald P. Bellisario...........it has Jan-Michael Vicent and Ernest Borgnine as the stars. The helicopter could do some amazing TV stuff...........including stealth mode(no sound) and an endless supply of rockets and machine gun bullets...........

Yes I was fancinated...................
  17. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

I fell in love with Airwolf when it came out. Always bin a Choper fan. I have the plastic model, never built it, still have it. Want to build the paper model some day. Atamjeet, great job. Alot of people have tryed to build her and you did a great job. Glad to see someone from the other side of the world sharing the same love we do about so many of the same things. Keep up the great work.
  18. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

I fell in love with Airwolf when it came out. Always bin a Choper fan. I have the plastic model, never built it, still have it. Want to build the paper model some day. Atamjeet, great job. Alot of people have tryed to build her and you did a great job. Glad to see someone from the other side of the world sharing the same love we do about so many of the same things. Keep up the great work.
  19. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

i saw the show what i meant was it was a real helicopter to start with what was it?
  20. NULLMOON

NULLMOON Member

i saw the show what i meant was it was a real helicopter to start with what was it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.