Airports and airfield stuff

Tigger Express

I have built 1/144 scale aircraft for sometime. Now that I'm getting into N scale, I plan on using both in my setup. But where or where can a builder find N scale airfield goodies. I know where to find the runway, now I just need the rest:thumb: .

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Welcome to the Gauge.
1/144 is just a tad big for N scale(1/160) but is passable. I've have used it when I was in N scale.
As far as "goodies" I'm guessing your talking about buildings, hangers and towers that kinda stuff.
Might have to scratchbuild if that what your talking about. Or you could check with Walthers.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Welcome to the Gauge. Your 1/144 scale is going to look out of place. You might get by with some stuff, but for the most part, no. I bought a bunch of "Speedeez" vehicles at Wal Mart a while back thinking they were close to N scale. They did not look right when placed next to anything N scale. I measured them and figured they were around 1/150 scale. I did keep a few aircraft and fire trucks since they can be larger, but the rest will be fun for my grandkids to play with when they show up.

I can't help you on your quest for military figures, but I thought I'd just welcome you anyway.