chapmon

Dec 29, 2002
Longview, TX
Visit site
For all of us modelers out there, just remember:

"We may have to get older, but we sure as heck don't have to grow up!!!"

That's why model railroading exists to have fun with.

Have a happy and safe holiday.

Mike:cool: :cool:

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Errol;

The word that has found its way back here to the colonies in a note that was found inside "The Box" is that you will drink to most anything. That diary in "The Box" is to be published in the London tabloids soon.

:eek: :eek: :D :D

Bob

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
I bet it was one of those lazy ,sneaky, nosey plastic characters who musta broke into my BOX while it was waiting on Jon's interchange!!! (where's my magnifier???? .. dang, can't find it maybe this "dip" will sort them out!!) :eek:

If the tabloids publish, just bear in mind I was young at the time and needed the money :D

Now that I'm old I have to drink, it helps "preserve" me :D :D :D .
Maybe the expression "embalming fluid" isn't so inappropriate after all!!:D :D
Have a jolly good New Year.

Errol

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
And a very Happy New Year to you Errol and all my other friends ( I'm sure there must be at least one left!) here on the Gauge.

This coming year I'm looking forward to trying to meet up Woodie in OZ and maybe the following year I'll find my way back to your tight little island.... who knows:D :D I loved Edinburgh when I visited there and I hear the rest of Scotland is even more spectacular:cool: :cool:

Bob

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Oh how I love it. These last two comments come from a couple of fellows who have barely broken 40 and they are already wise beyond their years about age:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Being one who is old enough to be their father I'll just say that the two of you have yet to discover all of the places on your bodies that can ache and create pain:p :p

Of course by the time you reach my age it won't matter to me anymore:eek: :eek:

Happy New Year. All of my new years resolutions have to do with getting busy on my layout again:eek: :eek:

Bob

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Like I said- it's, attitude...

A birth date has nothing to do with the advance of attitude or the amount of Sarsaparilla a person has in their tank (although I am now prompted to point that out in the "Why trains are better than women" thread"!).

Age/Schmage- let's railroad! Right uP 'till they pry my cold dead fingers off her ti...throttle.

Oh- wait- different thread/BB, sorry- No- you're right Bob, I didn't worry about my age when I- uhhhhhhh- never mind.

Mark

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Age is certainly not something I worry about cause it taint gonna do me no good nohow to fret about it.

There are some really good things that come with age.... like grandchildren who make me feel younger anyway

:D :D :D :D

Bob