about patoroch models

aleks

Hi
I don't know if this is the right place for my post...

I put my hand on Eli Patoroch models catalog (pdf) and I saw that there are some models that I can't find anywhere: Imperial Fist Rhino, Salamander Rhino, exorcists Rhino and some color variant for Valkyrie and Land Speeder Tempest.

Does anyone know if these are real model or only color test pictures?

(I think I should ask to Patoroch himself but I don't have any contact...)

Thanks!

aleks

thanks Armorman,
but I've downloaded almost every model in this folder and there are not the model I'm looking for.
In fact, I can't find any information except the pics in the catalog (found in one post of the Flarebaffed W40k thread).

Still looking around before trying to convert one by myself

Anyone can help? does anyone have Patoroch email/contact/forum alias?

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Eli posts on a Russian thread (and it is quite fun trying to join :rolleyes:). I'll see what I can do, but Google Translate does not always do the best job.

I just PMed him over at the forum....we'll see what happens.

aleks

Thanks again, you are very kind...

I know GTrans :mrgreen: sometimes do funny things, even trying to translate english to italian!

Z

Zathros

Not only are you kind, you know of many things and people that MANY others know nothing of! :)

lehcyfer

Patoroch makes many models that are hypothetical, and some "variations on theme" - like the "Russian" Leman Russ similar to KW-1 russian heavy tank.

If you don't have variant you'd like to assemble, try recoloring his pdf's - there are several identical builds differing only by color scheme so that's what he does as well.

And upload your repaint for all to use :)

So you've made it Armorman - I wondered when I told, you whether you'll be able to join the forum - I had a little trouble myself although I know some russian :p

If anyone wants to try, here are links:

The thread with only links to models (15 pages, last posted model was Ragnarok tank):
http://forum.prowh.ru/showthread.php?t=2619

The thread with discussion over the models (425 pages, very lively):
http://forum.prowh.ru/showthread.php?t=994

To see pictures and links one has to register unfortunately.

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Got this response from Elli:

This is a very old model, the very first. This is a real model.