A4 Skyhawk

T

Texman

Hey ya'll,

Rob, wish I had known the tip about printing the large size vs regular size paper grain tip. I am
almost finished with a 1/144 scale A-4 for the Paperwarbirds contest, and that would explain why I had a little more trouble with the intakes than I was expecting.

Keep watching the Paperwarbirds site in a few days
for pictures. I added a rolled landing gear, rolled IFR probe, wheel wells, slats, flaps, speedbrakes, TER's, and am working on some snakeye bombs (those LITTLE suckers are giving some problems, so I may not use them)

Wonderful design, thanks for your efforts!

Ray

T

Texman

Hey ya'll,

Rob, wish I had known the tip about printing the large size vs regular size paper grain tip. I am
almost finished with a 1/144 scale A-4 for the Paperwarbirds contest, and that would explain why I had a little more trouble with the intakes than I was expecting.

Keep watching the Paperwarbirds site in a few days
for pictures. I added a rolled landing gear, rolled IFR probe, wheel wells, slats, flaps, speedbrakes, TER's, and am working on some snakeye bombs (those LITTLE suckers are giving some problems, so I may not use them)

Wonderful design, thanks for your efforts!

Ray

46rob

Mar 30, 2005
Pensacola Fl
Ray--

Don't know how you do that small fiddly work so well--your stuff is amazing. I'm lucky to get a decent model out of my oversized originals. We all are blessed with certain talents---fine work wasn't my gift. BTW--all FG regular sized models are laid out the same way, so it's always better to reduce the full sized (and waste a bit of paper) than to build the regular.

46rob

Mar 30, 2005
Pensacola Fl
Ray--

Don't know how you do that small fiddly work so well--your stuff is amazing. I'm lucky to get a decent model out of my oversized originals. We all are blessed with certain talents---fine work wasn't my gift. BTW--all FG regular sized models are laid out the same way, so it's always better to reduce the full sized (and waste a bit of paper) than to build the regular.

Tad

Apr 8, 2003
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
Hi Rob,
have you got any pictures of pre-builded (is that word correct?) models of your project? It would be nice to see how good it can be built and if everything fits well.
Regards,
TAD

Tad

Apr 8, 2003
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
Hi Rob,
have you got any pictures of pre-builded (is that word correct?) models of your project? It would be nice to see how good it can be built and if everything fits well.
Regards,
TAD

T

Texman

Hey everyone,

Marcus has posted the pictures for my entry
over at paperwarbirds.com, in the entrants
gallery. Take a look at an excellent design,
and again, thanks Rob!

Ray

T

Texman

Hey everyone,

Marcus has posted the pictures for my entry
over at paperwarbirds.com, in the entrants
gallery. Take a look at an excellent design,
and again, thanks Rob!

Ray

46rob

Mar 30, 2005
Pensacola Fl
Tad--not sure what you mean about "prebuilded". Are you refering to early test builds, before color was added? I don't have pictures of partial assemblies under construction. I'm a poor photographer, and a not much better builder. You have to check pictures from other folk's builds, like Ray's, to determine the quality of the build. There is a picture in my album of the completed models, by me.

46rob

Mar 30, 2005
Pensacola Fl
Tad--not sure what you mean about "prebuilded". Are you refering to early test builds, before color was added? I don't have pictures of partial assemblies under construction. I'm a poor photographer, and a not much better builder. You have to check pictures from other folk's builds, like Ray's, to determine the quality of the build. There is a picture in my album of the completed models, by me.