A woman and her dog...

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Not trying to be erotic or titilating, I am as much an artist as I am a modeler. I was hoping to model an idyllic scene reminiscent of a good oil painting. The dock is a leftover piece from AHM's classic farmhouse kit enhanced with bits of wire and wood. I distressed the deck by emphasizing the board ends and scraping a razor saw blade over it, then weathering it with enamels and pastel chalks. The dog is the only commercial piece, from Preiser. The woman is a combination of parts of three Bachmann Plastiville LPBs, reorganized and enhanced with a homemade body contour potion I call "Ploop". It's a plastic filler made from the kit sprues disolved in Testor's Plastic Cement. Apply it to the desired part, allow it to cure for 24 hours, carve it to shape and then "paint" over the finished figure with clean cement. Finally paint it as desired. Be sure to use the sprue from your figure's source i.e. Preiser's white sprue for them and Bachmann's flesh tone one for those, not so much to match the color but the plastic used.

Attachments

• nude2.jpg
    nude2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 206

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
So whats next shaygetz
Some water in the lake so the lady can go skiiny dipping!!!:eek: :eek:
Don't ask what she is doing to the dog:rolleyes:
Nice bit of building using scraps and initiative.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by interurben
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D got her phone #??:D :D :D

er address;) :) :rolleyes:
my lpb are er ,,,,,,, asking;)

Thanks guys. Chris, tell your LPBs they can ask her fiance Crankpin and his canine sidekick Rampage for any necessary information.

Attachments

• bubba.jpg
    bubba.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 192