A street corner in Lisbon.

Xavier

Master of Reality Modeling
Hello.
This is my diorama to put a streetcar.....

IMG_20150830_191741.jpg

Hope you like it.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely beautiful!! 3 dimensional art! I would love to have made that. It's brilliant! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
The "Thanks" goes to you for posting it, though if you had some more pics, it would be nice, I don't want to sound greedy. Some Desktop background size images (1080P) would be awesome! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Wow, that really rounds it out. There are so many angles of which you could take pictures. A very well thought out diorama. :)

Uyraell

In May of 1964 I rode the last tram to run in my city.
I was 9 months old, and my mom thus took me to the 1st of the historical events my life has witnessed.
Seeing this beautifully detailed diorama in its' many aspects reminds me of that mid afternoon ride, those decades ago.
Warmest Congratulations on your superlative achievement here, Xavier.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
This Diorama captures a slice of life in a way I have not seen in a long time. Only Carlos Felipe can pull of stuff like this!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Add a Hooker, just for one shot, leaning on the corner building, with some Police just ready to arrest her, or pick her up, leave it to the viewer's perception. Just thinking out way to loud. :)

Xavier

Master of Reality Modeling
Add a Hooker, just for one shot, leaning on the corner building, with some Police just ready to arrest her, or pick her up, leave it to the viewer's perception. Just thinking out way to loud. :)

LOL.... !!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zing.

AMA-ZING! :)

This is so life-like, the shot with the car in the foreground looks absolutely real. Great job! :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
I swear I was there!..just missing a grandmother peaking out from behind a lace curtain! Very Nice!!!